UT99.org 2017 CMC mappack

General Announcements about Unreal Tournament and UT99.org

UT99.org 2017 CMC mappack

Postby UnrealGGecko » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:08 am

Firstly I'd like to thank every single participant in this contest. Everyone brought their A game here and not one map is weak: literally ANY of these could've won. If one felt short on the visuals or theme, it maid up with a great layout and gameplay. If one had a basic layout or had a small problem, it blew you away with the visuals. for that I salute you all. :gj:

Secondly I'd like to apologise for not including pics to all of the maps, only 5 of them... it was midnight when I finished the readme and the next time I could get access to my PC was ANOTHER 2 weeks... Really didn't want to delay this any longer. Hope some of you are alright with this.

And finally, again, big thanks to nogardilaref for the banner. Great work! :thuup:

UT99.org CMC 2017 mappack

• GameBanana link
• UTZone link

More links to come!

Enjoy!
"NHL Rock The Rink" (PS1) announcer wrote:...And there are no stunt doubles in this game, folks!

My work for UT99: Counter-Strike VP, MaleOne+ & FemaleOne+ voicepacks (NEW!), DM-XC-NaliTreeV2 (from the ut99.org Xmas Contest mappack), my small spec of files at Google Drive

List of console converted maps, models & more!
UnrealGGecko
Site Staff

Personal rank: GEx

Re: UT99.org 2017 CMC mappack

Postby nogardilaref » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:22 pm

Nice. :mrgreen:
I'm glad to see this pack finally officially released.

There are other places this ought to be released to, but if you accept, I think the community can give a helping hand in doing so. ;)
nogardilaref
Masterful

Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Postby UnrealGGecko » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:23 pm

Of course I accept, the more places the better. :rock:
"NHL Rock The Rink" (PS1) announcer wrote:...And there are no stunt doubles in this game, folks!

My work for UT99: Counter-Strike VP, MaleOne+ & FemaleOne+ voicepacks (NEW!), DM-XC-NaliTreeV2 (from the ut99.org Xmas Contest mappack), my small spec of files at Google Drive

UnrealGGecko
Site Staff

Postby EvilGrins » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:08 pm

I assume there's something in there, for folks who come across the download but aren't necessarily from this forum or aware of the contest, informing them where to get the ChaosUT download for these to work... yes?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
EvilGrins
Godlike

Personal rank: God of Fudge

Postby OjitroC » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:21 pm

EvilGrins wrote:I assume there's something in there, for folks who come across the download but aren't necessarily from this forum or aware of the contest, informing them where to get the ChaosUT download for these to work... yes?

Yes, there is - in the installation instructions there's a download link to the ChaosUT mod on the Chaos site.
OjitroC
Masterful

Postby UnrealGGecko » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:47 am

Like to add that ChaosUT is not a requirement to play these maps, more of a recommendation. Most of the decorations used in the maps were in seperate smaller files (included in the mappack) or MyLevel'ed, so there's no need to have the mod to play the maps.

UnrealGGecko
Site Staff

Postby Terraniux » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:33 pm

I got the price , but I totally forgot to post it.

The price shines like my other crystals!

The box is way bigger than I expected. too big. :)

Thanks Carbon!!! :highfive:
UT99 PAPERCRAFT: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11679 <<< Good stuff!!!!
Smeerkat's UED2.0 Tutorials : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAZ9Wmg ... AEpNhw0gjE Must Watch!
Crystal Unreal - Terraniux's UT website & Portfolio http://crystalunreal.com
My Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Terraniux1

Terraniux
Adept

Personal rank: Digging crystals...

Postby UnrealGGecko » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:26 pm

I think you ment prize, not price lol :loool:

Thank you for posting it Terraniux, it fits in there perfectly. Best cabinet EVAARR!

UnrealGGecko
Site Staff

Return to Announcements