Jubilee - 101 Members! New Single Player Mods!

General Announcements about Unreal Tournament and UT99.org
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Jubilee - 101 Members! New Single Player Mods!

Post by Shade »

Hello Community!

Im very glad to see over 100 Users on UT99.org!
By this chance, i want to thank you all! I have started this project on 17th january, and since then the community is growing very fast.

And this is my little present for you:

7 great Single Player Mods!
Downloads -> Single Player Mods

Project Zephon | 110.19 MiB
The player lands on an icy human colony and finds it overrun with Skaarj. A highly challenging single player pack that is not for the faint hearted.

Legacy | 35.30 MiB
Combat mixes with Nali magic and theology in this single player saga from EZkeel, with an unusual arsenal and new classes of enemy to face. A loose sequel to Xerania\'s Fall and Invasion.

7 Bullets | 136.38 MiB
Xidia meets Unreal as Jones arrives on Na Pali. Unfortunately things have gone downhill somewhat since Prisoner 849\'s visit to the planet. The Skaarj aren\'t the only opponents Jones will face in this much darker, grittier Unreal adventure.

Nali Chronicles | 87.76 MiB
It was the coming of the dark Third Age of Suffering for the Nali people as the the great Prophet in his secret halls summoned a messenger to his side. The Prophet ordered for the guild of mages to scatter. To hide in the forests, villages, and swamps, to hide from the demons that were coming from the sky. The village of NaRaLuk has avoided the attention of the demons for two hundred years, but its days are at an end. The demons are coming for this outpost of power and the Nali mages must fulfill the ancient mission bestowed on them by the Prophet. Play the part of a Nali Mage armed with various new weapons and capable of using powerful Nali spells.

Déjà Vu - Gryphon Revisited v2.1 | 61.71 MiB
Déjà Vu - Gryphon Revisited takes you back to the mystical planet of the Nali people. The story sees you crash-land on the planet\'s surface after a retrieval mission goes wrong. You will face familiar threats with a familiar arsenal in your hands, but the locations and hazards will be unfamiliar to you.

Xidia Gold Final | 107.05 MiB
22 years ago, the Liandri mining corporation discovered a remote world in the outer rim sector. The planet was composed mostly of rockey terrain, a mixture of dense jungle covering rigid, arid mountain ranges. But what peeked Liandri\'s interest was what lay under the surface. Traces of purified tarydium deposits lay dormant inside the hardened mineral rocks within the mountains, and an even more powerful form of tarydium waste was detected even deeper inside the subterrain. [...]

Operation NaPali v1.2 | 154.64 MiB
You are a crew member of Vortex Rikers2, which will get a signal from the planet (Na Pali). The message came from 3 survivors of the old Vortex Rikers, the prisoner ship that crashed on the planet some months ago. Now you will be let down on the planet to rescue these 3 survivors. Unfortunately you were sniped down by a Skaarj right after you landed. Information: Please download also the Operation NaPali v1.3 Patch!

Have fun with these big mods! :)
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: Jubilee - 101 Members! New Single Player Mods!

Post by Feralidragon »

I have already played "Operation Na Pali", and it is awsome :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

So awsome, that this single player mod was the inspiration for me to do the "Mission Ultimate" that I am developing now.

But one question: I am thinking to use their objects (actors and stuff like that) to do my own, can I use them? What I mean is, can I put their objects on my mod and giving them just the credits for them?

Anyway, play Operation Na Pali, it's very very good, believe me. :wink:
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

Feralidragon wrote: But one question: I am thinking to use their objects (actors and stuff like that) to do my own, can I use them? What I mean is, can I put their objects on my mod and giving them just the credits for them?
You should forget that. I know what I say. If you want to use that stuff (olextras.u), you can only make an addon for ONP. Thats the only choice, because DavidM is a little bit hmm weird, he doesn`t allow that.

But normally do you have to ask the guys who made that stuff, not us.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

Creavion wrote: You should forget that. I know what I say. If you want to use that stuff (olextras.u), you can only make an addon for ONP. Thats the only choice, because DavidM is a little bit hmm weird, he doesn`t allow that.

Yeah, you're right. I was thinking to use the Extension Pack that will come some day, but the release was set to February 2008, and we are already in March 2008, and development is still at 72% :(

So I thought that I might be able to use olextras, due to the "followers", trees and nothing more (maybe alter the code of ONPLevelInfo, but ok), but I see I have to ask DavidM.

Thanks in advance

P.S.: Operation Na Pali is still a good single player mod :mrgreen: , but I think I do better ships that they did :P , that's the only "against" I have
Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Post by Dare »

Wow they sound like huge mods.

Wooo lets party! :bio:
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Post by Shade »

3 new Single Player Mods were added:

Project Zephon
Legacy
7 Bullets

See first post for more details.
Shadow
Masterful
Personal rank: Mad Carpenter

Post by Shadow »

Feralidragon wrote:
Creavion wrote: You should forget that. I know what I say. If you want to use that stuff (olextras.u), you can only make an addon for ONP. Thats the only choice, because DavidM is a little bit hmm weird, he doesn`t allow that.

Yeah, you're right. I was thinking to use the Extension Pack that will come some day, but the release was set to February 2008, and we are already in March 2008, and development is still at 72% :(

So I thought that I might be able to use olextras, due to the "followers", trees and nothing more (maybe alter the code of ONPLevelInfo, but ok), but I see I have to ask DavidM.

Thanks in advance

P.S.: Operation Na Pali is still a good single player mod :mrgreen: , but I think I do better ships that they did :P , that's the only "against" I have
The Extension Pack contains new AI/Gameplay/Creature Classes too, either for general scripted scenes or cinematic scripted scenes.
Myth
Inhuman
Personal rank: Low Poly Freak

Post by Myth »

That's it !
Installing another copy of UT to my computer. This one is labeled: Single Player
Myth
Inhuman
Personal rank: Low Poly Freak

Post by Myth »

Xidia_Gold_Final.umod seems to be bugged.

Edit: managed to get them installed, all of them. Going to try them now ;)
gades
Average
Personal rank: UT BotMast3r

Post by gades »

It's great to still see so much support for this great game. This was truly the game that got my hooked on pc gaming .... forever. I've gotten back into it and (re)downloaded like 2 gigs of stuff for it.

Good site.
:twisted: