https://github.com/OldUnreal/UnrealTour ... ses/latest
If you found any issue - go to issue tracker and report it:This is a release candidate for Unreal Tournament v469d. This version is stable but still has a few minor issues we're looking into.
Notable changes since Unreal Tournament v469c include:
A full change log is available here.
- Lots of performance, physics, and bug fixes
- Support for Linux/aarch64
- For most people, the client will now automatically connect to the community master servers
- Players whose server browser still doesn't work can now press a button in the in-game menu to update/fix their network settings
- Raw input / High-dpi mouse support in Unreal Editor
https://github.com/OldUnreal/UnrealTour ... hes/issues
Before create issue check what already exist, for not create duplicates:
https://github.com/OldUnreal/UnrealTour ... +is%3Aopen