No, because this mappack idea failed from the ground-up. And please stop digging out old threads.EvilGrins wrote:Were MH-Glacialis & MH-UTR-DeviousFacility ever finished?
I can't find them anywhere online.
- Posts: 4497
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:23 pm
- Personal rank: About to be non-act.
- Location: Germany, Lower Saxony
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
- Posts: 2896
- Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:39 pm
- Personal rank: Mapper
- Location: Netherlands, the land of cheese and weed!
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission