1on1 BT WorldCup III

General Announcements about Unreal Tournament and UT99.org
N!Ce
Novice

1on1 BT WorldCup III

Post by N!Ce »

This is the right section I hope. :what:
Posting this to keep you informed and because I received complaints of players who missed the last cup and blamed me for not announcing it properly. :confused2:

The much anticipated third 1on1 BT WorldCup has opened sign ups. The cup is known for its high quality standards considering cup presentation and coverage and for being the only (realtime) online fps world tournament on this planet. Those who wonder about the current activity in the first UnrealTournament - the best UT made to date and one of the best fps games ever made (gameplay wise) -, UT BT is still going strong and the requests for this cup were numerous.

Unlike some other gametypes in UT that have mutated into elite clubs, BT is still a gametype for ALL skill-levels: low, mid, high, unpayed pros. Latter have been present in the last 1on1 WC's first division and showed some inhuman capabilities. However there were and again will be multiple divisions to provide a place for everyone, nomatter how experienced.

What is BunnyTrack?
BunnyTrack is based on the UnrealTournament gametype "Capture The Flag" and was originally made by clan FEB.
The main difference to CTF: You don't have to fight against opponents in order to be able to score. Instead of that you have to make your way through obstacles, which need jumping-, dodging-, shooting-, timing-skills and more (depends on map).

WARNING: BT is known to be addictive and can be very frustrating if your fps skills are not sufficient for the played map!
That's why we recommend: Always start with easier maps and have some extra mouses and keyboards at hand (in case your first ones met the wall or were thrown out of the window).

What is BT-MaTcH?
This cup is hosted on ClanBase, but organized and presented by BT-MaTcH, a BunnyTrack community channel on irc.quakenet.org with numerous features around BT (e.g. Pickups, BT-Map records, BT news, Map ratings etc). Try it: [url=irc://irc.quakenet.org/bt-match]#BT-MaTcH[/url]
A Website is in the making.

For more info and to find out how to sign up read here.

Good Luck & Have Fun :tu: :highfive:
[DoC]Str!Ker
Adept
Personal rank: DoCker!

Re: 1on1 BT WorldCup III

Post by [DoC]Str!Ker »

I hope there is a group for mid players like me :D I can cap a lot of maps but these ownage div 1 maps I just hate :omfg: :lol:
Im going to sign up I think.
---It Is Fatal To Enter Any War Without The Will To Win It---
-General Douglas MacArthur-
N!Ce
Novice

Post by N!Ce »

[DoC]Str!Ker wrote:I hope there is a group for mid players like me :D
Of course there is :mrgreen:
[DoC]Str!Ker
Adept
Personal rank: DoCker!

Post by [DoC]Str!Ker »

I signed up as [wBe]depp :D
---It Is Fatal To Enter Any War Without The Will To Win It---
-General Douglas MacArthur-
Sheep
Novice
Personal rank: King of all Sheeps!

Post by Sheep »

i signed up - i know im pretty bad when i look at other bter .... but its worth trying it out!
N!Ce
Novice

Post by N!Ce »

In case you are interested in the outcome, here is the final news item, with the winners, stats, wallpapers and more. The figures prove UT is far from dead, some of them are ClanBase wide records that beat any other game, new and old.

If you wonder why it took so long, it's because there were 424 matches on the schedule (of which 370 got actually played) and because of agreement problems on a match date by the finalists

Have fun. :)
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Post by Shade »

Nice results!
My congratulations goes especially to Okocim! Good job mate! :tu:
UT99.org Discord Server: https://discord.gg/6CP2UjZ
UT Server Browser: https://ut99.org/servers