Damage mutator by Jeff McClain

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Damage mutator by Jeff McClain

Post by papercoffee »

I have a very old version of the Damage mutator from 2009. With it you are able to adjust the dealt damage, self-inflicted damage and momentum, without changing the weapon's itself. And I wanted to ask if you know about a new version with more options.

Right now is it the most fun to play Food Fight with this mutator :ironic:
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Re: Damage mutator by Jeff McClain

Post by JackGriffin »

Email it to me pc and I'll add anything you like to it. In fact would you be open to a discussion in the FF area about a revamp of the weapons part of FF so they can have adjustable damage and be usable in any MH servers? I don't mean an 'update' but more of a forked path for the weapons so they can get some wider usage. There's a market for them, they just need to be adjustable to fit whatever need the admin might have. It'd be cool to see them played more.

Anyway I'm happy to adjust your damage thing to what you want.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

For FF ...I posted in the sub-forum. We can start if you want.
JackGriffin wrote: Anyway I'm happy to adjust your damage thing to what you want.
I don't know what I want here ...I was just surprised to see that momentum was implemented in a damage mutator and that it played so well. That's why I asked if this Jeff guy made another one with even more fun stuff.

I tracked the file and it's from 2000 as it seems. This guy made a team-damage mutator as well. Where the damage you give a team member is reflected at you. This prevents team killer in a funny way.
Aldebaran
Masterful

Post by Aldebaran »

I know only this simple damage mutator. When using it the damage you give a team member is reflected at you also.

http://ut-files.com/index.php?dir=Serve ... Damage.zip

Papercoffee, do you have download links of yours?
papercoffee
Godlike

Post by papercoffee »

Aldebaran wrote:I know only this simple damage mutator. When using it the damage you give a team member is reflected at you also.

http://ut-files.com/index.php?dir=Serve ... Damage.zip

Papercoffee, do you have download links of yours?
Here https://gamefront.online/files/1420561/damage_umod.zip This is it. Very simple and fun and works for every weapon.
Had to search for it because I had it for so long and lost the original zip file with the read-me.

Edit------------------------------
As it looks, didn't he release a newer version with more stuff ...well.