Unreal Tournament Ultra Add On Pack: 2500 Maps

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?

Re: Unreal Tournament Ultra Add On Pack: 2500 Maps

Postby JackGriffin » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:03 pm

I dug out my HDD's with every backup thing I've got and did a full search. Nothing even close to this. The only thing I can think of is to message Hyper at OU. He's been saving things for a long time, you might ask.

Surely someone somewhere has this in an attic or sock drawer. It's just a matter of getting them to remember. Did anyone try contacting Arktik? I looked at the website but it's entirely German and I can't google translate a message to customer service to ask for one of the older employees and see if they might have a copy.

Keep shaking the tree, it'll fall out eventually. I'm super interested because my personal holy grail of UT loot is to find the Big Ass Maps assault server files. Back at the start of UT it was a rocking AS server with huge maps that took forever to complete. It was always full and I spent a lot of time there. I wonder if those maps made it into this compilation?
"You damn kids, back in my time we made the items, maps and games ourselves with an unwieldy engine using counter-intuitive crash-prone tools and we liked it so much we built communities around this which nowadays look like cults because they're quasi-parallel societies based on the same old games." -Hellkeeper
JackGriffin
Godlike

Personal rank: Hack coder

Re: Unreal Tournament Ultra Add On Pack: 2500 Maps

Postby Leo(T.C.K.) » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:19 pm

Were you speaking of the Ultra Add On Pack or the Unreal Developer Levels now?
Or both?
Leo(T.C.K.)
Adept

Previous

Return to Download Search