Pop balloons beta4 source

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Pop balloons beta4 source

Post by TheDane »

I was wondering if anyone had the source files for my old balloons mod? I'd like to pick up this mod again and hopefully finish it. I lost the files somehow, and therefore I ask if anyone kept them those years ago when I released it?

The last edit I did was beta version 4. I'll need all files including maps and textures etc...... all lost :noidea

A shot in the dark, but hey ..... don't leave out luck without seeking it first 8)
Retired.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: Pop balloons beta4 source

Post by papercoffee »

Do the links in your old thread not working any more?
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

I have everything D. Drop me an email and we can arrange getting it back to you. I'd avoid depending on me seeing PM's as I'm logging into the forums less and less so let's do this by email. I'll get you set back up with your entire repository if you want it.

That kinda goes for everyone if you are reading this. Don't hesitate to email me if you need something. I kept it all on backup drives and I don't mind digging if you can't find something in the future.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
TheDane
Masterful
Personal rank: Happy fool :-)

Post by TheDane »

JackGriffin wrote:I have everything D. Drop me an email and we can arrange getting it back to you. I'd avoid depending on me seeing PM's as I'm logging into the forums less and less so let's do this by email. I'll get you set back up with your entire repository if you want it.

That kinda goes for everyone if you are reading this. Don't hesitate to email me if you need something. I kept it all on backup drives and I don't mind digging if you can't find something in the future.
Super K! I'm still on the old email, however, I have it with that thingy as you have it with forums haha, but I got your mail, and I'll be sure to check it more often. Do you have everything needed to compile a beta 4?
papercoffee wrote:Do the links in your old thread not working any more?
Nope, I could only find beta 2 online, and that's from a website I don't trust so it's a no-go.
Retired.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

TheDane wrote:
papercoffee wrote:Do the links in your old thread not working any more?
Nope, I could only find beta 2 online, and that's from a website I don't trust so it's a no-go.
Oh ok.

Yay! JackGriffin to the rescue!