Unfortunately, these types of things cannot be auto-indexed and categorised like maps, mutators, skins, etc, so they need to be curated by hand unfortunately. Setting up the few I've done so far has taken a couple of hours each (granted this early stuff involves a lot of code and design changes too), so I'd appreciate if you guys could help me out with some data and information gathering.
Specifically, that I'm looking for at this point are released, packaged mods. As examples, things like Infiltration, Rocket Arena UT, JailBreak, Thievery, UnrealFortress, etc. That is, gameplay mods beyond mutators and things like that.
If you want to help out, please fill out the following with as much information as you can, which I can use as a basis for building the rest of the information.
(Items marked with * are minimum required bits of information - provide as much information as you can)
- Name*: <Name of the mod>
- Game*: <Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Unreal Tournament 2004>
- Author: <Team Name, Individual Name>
- Short Description: <If possible, one sentence description of the mod, preferably from it's own "marketing material" or "about" information>
- Links*: <List of links - Current Homepage, ModDB, Archive.org archived homepage>
- Version*: <Version of the release>
- Release Date: <Year and month of the original release, as best as you can tell>
- Mirror Links*: <As many links to "raw", "umod", "setup", etc you can find for the version>
- Long Description: <If the mod has an "about" page or description, whatever that is - this appears as "About" text on the mod page>
In terms of releases/downloads - I'm specifically hoping to list the latest "official" release of each mod - not rebuilt/recompiled/repackaged/etc versions. I'd like to specifically collect the official files as released by the original authors. I have a plan for later supporting "variations" of each mod, where "custom versions" or custom builds of each mod can be listed under the "official" mod releases.
Finally, if possible, please include some screenshots - either freshly taken at a modern if you have the mod or some version of it installed, or lift some from ModDB, Archive.org, etc.
Looking forward to your assistance, thank you!