sniper mutator

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
ayande
Novice

sniper mutator

Post by ayande »

Hi!

Were can i get all the mutators i need to setup a sniper server? Thank you so much in advance

regards

Ayande
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: sniper mutator

Post by Feralidragon »

So, you want a Sniper Mutator, or a Custom Sniper Mutator?
The Sniper Mutator already exists in UT GOTY, search in the Mutators List :wink:

If you want to build a mutator with a custom Sniper Rifle made by you or someone else, then that takes UnrealScript coding...
ayande
Novice

Post by ayande »

Feralidragon wrote:So, you want a Sniper Mutator, or a Custom Sniper Mutator?
The Sniper Mutator already exists in UT GOTY, search in the Mutators List :wink:

If you want to build a mutator with a custom Sniper Rifle made by you or someone else, then that takes UnrealScript coding...

Thanks but do you know if there is any mutators to download ready and go i have seen some on servers out there looks nice. Do they all do it themselves?
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

ayande wrote:

Thanks but do you know if there is any mutators to download ready and go i have seen some on servers out there looks nice. Do they all do it themselves?
But you didn't answer my question, is the normal standard Sniper Mutator (which you start with a sniper, and battle with the sniper), or something else? :?:
ayande
Novice

Post by ayande »

Feralidragon wrote:
ayande wrote:

But you didn't answer my question, is the normal standard Sniper Mutator (which you start with a sniper, and battle with the sniper), or something else? :?:
Thank you for your answere and sorry i missed that while reading my english isnt that good. Its going to be zp sniper capture the flag. I dont really know about any other mutators if you have suggestions plz post it :)
Feralidragon
Godlike

Post by Feralidragon »

Now we are talking :D

I have played on some zp servers, and I think you want a Capture the Flag server played only with snipers, right?

I like that ideia :rock:

So to start a server like that, and supposing that you know how to open a server (or dedicated server), all that you have to do is to activate the "Sniper Arena" mutator in the mutators list on your UT GOTY, choose your maps that you want to place on your server, and a "Vote Menu" is nice if you want to.
The "Sniper Arena" already exists in UT GOTY, look for it in the mutator list menu, and the "Vote Menu" you can download here, just go to: http://www.ut99.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=86 - The Downloads List :wink:
(Search for MapVote for the Vote Menu)

If you have some more questions, place them here :tu:
ayande
Novice

Post by ayande »

Feralidragon wrote:Now we are talking :D

I have played on some zp servers, and I think you want a Capture the Flag server played only with snipers, right?

I like that ideia :rock:

So to start a server like that, and supposing that you know how to open a server (or dedicated server), all that you have to do is to activate the "Sniper Arena" mutator in the mutators list on your UT GOTY, choose your maps that you want to place on your server, and a "Vote Menu" is nice if you want to.
The "Sniper Arena" already exists in UT GOTY, look for it in the mutator list menu, and the "Vote Menu" you can download here, just go to: http://www.ut99.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=86 - The Downloads List :wink:
(Search for MapVote for the Vote Menu)

If you have some more questions, place them here :tu:
Thanks alot m8, been a BIG help. Ill do that but think I got all questions answered at the moment.

Cool forum nice ppl chears ;)
[JAG]Teabag
Skilled
Personal rank: Clan Server Admin

Post by [JAG]Teabag »

The discription "sniper server" is badly used within the comunity...
I take it people refer to using the "sniper" meaning sniper rifle is the only weapon on the server... and you can run around like a headless chicken shooting everyone you see...

yet to discribe a "Camping Server" you cant use the term "sniper" or you have running targets to shoot, who complain you dont show yourself.... :loool:
and I still misread threads wondering which style they mean... :P
..Image
damien666
Personal rank: noob

Post by damien666 »

thanks was helpfull