DM-HealingPyramid_of_Escher (found)

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
_naruto_999
Average

Re: DM-HealingPyramid_of_Escher

Post by _naruto_999 »

[Necropost]

o.Ô!!!! I though these maps were gone for good. It's over 5 years... I made the maps out of madness and on a whim. I've lost my photobucket account and since photobucket is kinda heavy with its new flash based interface I never used it again.

That Pyramid map, I just though that could be fun to duplicate and flip it.

I've recently discovered U227 engine upgrades and to test them I've picked up Curse][ and deck16ab maps from that archive. I'm upgrading deck16ab to super high details and curse][ to high resolution lightmaps.

HM... That two story morbias map with glass trap is a good candidate to test something about optimization and bsp holes.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

You made this map?
_naruto_999
Average

Post by _naruto_999 »

Yes. Didn't though that somebody would like a Pyramid map with glowing pools of water and duplicated and reversed clone of the main pyramid.
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

UnrealGecko wrote:And to make matters more interesting, the map is made by inoxx!
Then did GEx here a mistake.
_naruto_999 wrote:Yes. Didn't though that somebody would like a Pyramid map with glowing pools of water and duplicated and reversed clone of the main pyramid.
As long as the "clone" has better visuals and better gameplay do we love "clones" :mrgreen:
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

Not my fault there was no readme there :D. You could have wrote your name on at least one of the levels. Anyway, thanks for making these!
I'll update my posts that say this is Epics work.
papercoffee wrote:
_naruto_999 wrote:Yes. Didn't though that somebody would like a Pyramid map with glowing pools of water and duplicated and reversed clone of the main pyramid.
As long as the "clone" has better visuals and better gameplay do we love "clones" :mrgreen:
+1 :thuup: