Some maps and some mod

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
UT99.org

Re: Some maps and some mod

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:+1 :rock:
EvilGrins wrote:Zombies attacked the bots everytime I ever used them.
You can change radius

set Zombies5.TWT_ZombiePawn SightRadius 40000 for big camping maps

It will be cool if radius settings comes in .ini
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

I have actualy been using Gopostals even newer version, based on the Loathsome version (more wheels within wheels).
It may be worth contacting him about the changes (I know he was planning a DayZ type mod), and continuing or combining his changes.

Sorry for skimming through the credits and skipping the original (but I did actually say it was Loathsome's version of a previously remade mod).

New skins would be a treat, especially if the odd transparent parts of the skins can be fixed.

Oh yeah, they will attack anything, occasionally including each-other.
It is really funny watching them attacking a Chaos turret.
The ice gun is the quickest way to stop a group in one shot (unless you blow them up).
MrLoathsome
Inhuman
Personal rank: I am quite rank.

Post by MrLoathsome »

Now I am baffled. Did Gopostal release another version of this after he did the DM-ATypical-Mall map?

I thought I had resolved those skin issues, as well as adding a few others that were sort of hidden in the
original files in my last release of it. (Zombies5) If anybody has done anything with it after then, I am
unaware of it. I added a lot. In my last version, the zombies spawn lying down, and then get up slowly
after a few moments. (Like zombies should.) Previous versions did not have that feature.
blarg
Torax
Adept
Personal rank: Master of Coop

Post by Torax »

But did bots attacked zombies?
Unreal. Alter your reality..forever...
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Dr.Flay wrote: New skins would be a treat, especially if the odd transparent parts of the skins can be fixed.
Oh, I thought this was meant to look this way ...well ...I think this can be fixed.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Post by Dr.Flay »

They were a private beta that he sent to me. I assume they are based on your last build, as they have the same features as yours.
I'll check again with your v5 version, but I'm sure the nurses have transparent skirts.
If they were sexy nurses this would be fine, but they are old battle-axe nurses :lol2:
The choice of renderer, and or settings may be the issue.
Can't find a useful screenshot at the mo' so I'll get back to you.
MrLoathsome
Inhuman
Personal rank: I am quite rank.

Post by MrLoathsome »

Cool. I was pretty sure I was done doing anything else with the Zombies mod, but if anybody else was going to play
around with enhancing it more, Gopostal would have been my 1st choice.

Was using one of the more current versions of the OpenGL renderer when I was messing about with that mod
and didn't really test things with other renderers other than 1 or 2 quick tests to make sure it wasn't broken
with d3d.

*** Not an edit. LOL

Just Checked my email while composing this, and got a reply back from Gopostal.
This thread reminded me I hadn't heard from him for a while or seen him post for a few weeks. so
I sent him an email yesterday to see how he was and ask about the zombies.

Sounds like he is doing well.

In the event that I take another look at the zombies, the update would include whatever
fixes and improvements he has made, in addition to a rewrite of the part that selects the
spawnpoints.

I do have 3 or 4 other projects on the list first, so this won't be happening anytime real soon.
blarg
Wises
Godlike
Personal rank: ...

Post by Wises »

yer also noticed that hes not been in for a while,, hopefully ok *get well soon buddy*

regarding the the other projects , what you building over there in your lil batcave mate?

any hints idea's ?.. for ut assumably?