Zombie Mod

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
Shayesda

Zombie Mod

Post by Shayesda »

Hey ho people!

I started to play UT99 again and started to look for some downloads and mods I remembered from the "old times" *G*

Now I'm looking for a certain Mod I played long time ago, but I can't remeber the name. The Mod spawned lots of different zombielike monsters on the maps and the only aim was to survive a certain time.
I just found a lame Mod in the same style, where Zombies spawn all over the maps, but its not the same. In the real good mod, the Zombies could attack you with ranged attacks and there were different types of zombies (little fast ones, big slow ones, shooting ones...)

Does anyone know the Mod I'm looking for?
Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Re: Zombie Mod

Post by Dare »

I have one where you need to kill people and when they die they turn into zombies that are realy slow and the more kills you get the faster you get, its like LMS and if you die a certain number of times you turn into a zombie.
Dr.Campbell
Novice

Post by Dr.Campbell »

I've been looking for a zombie mod recently too. It might possibly be this one that I found on youtube but i never knew what it was called or where to find it i would really like to know tho =/ the video said unreal tournament resident evil -
[youtube]ex_IBch0EPA&NR=1[/youtube] thats not working for sum reason :loool: so here

edit by Shade: It works, i fixed your youtube-tag....just fill in the video ID, not the whole URL. ;)
mythologykid
Personal rank: NOOB

Post by mythologykid »

Dudes i have that mod including a mutator the mod is called killgrounds or killing grounds i think anyway give it a try
chicken0207
Novice

Post by chicken0207 »

It is killing grounds 2 and here is a link http://www.moddb.com/mods/zombie-killin ... grounds-21. That is strait to the downloade page.

Chicken0207
Sergeant Todd
Adept
Personal rank: Retired Jedi

Post by Sergeant Todd »

FOr some reason I can't play KG-Anything.....ever try the TWT Zombie mod? :)
Sergeant Todd
---------------

"I miss Olmos & BG, as a matter of frak'd!"
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

Sergeant Todd wrote:...ever try the TWT Zombie mod? :)
Yea... I did ....and it is lame in some kind... the zombies are not bad, but you can't edit the speed nor health of the zombies. Only the amount of zombie appearance.
only advantage ...this Mod works with all maps.

Oh and you have got to disable the bots ...zombies don't eat Bot-brainz gaaaaaah ...brainz.
zacman
Adept
Personal rank: M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

Post by zacman »

papercoffee wrote:...zombies don't eat Bot-brainz
That's cause bots HAVE no brains! :loool:
Try removing all pathnodes on the map. The bots are like :help: :omfg: :shock: :wtf:
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198048595886]Image[/url]
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

zacman wrote:
papercoffee wrote:...zombies don't eat Bot-brainz
That's cause bots HAVE no brains! :loool:
Try removing all pathnodes on the map. The bots are like :help: :omfg: :shock: :wtf:
but those buts are the best bots I have seen so far.
Phorce
Experienced
Personal rank: Sgt. Nutz

Post by Phorce »

I've got this. Can't remember the name but it has zombies coming out of the ground, small ones, big one's. a monster thing, white ghost one's that fire at you. Has various modes but has a countdown survival mode and various settings. Gets seriously surreal at higher settings as the map literally fills with zombies until you can only survive in sneaky corners that the zombies can't get to or even spawn in. I will upload.

EDIT: Uploaded !
UT99_Corpse_Mania_Game_Mode.zip
(223.79 KiB) Downloaded 637 times
"Weapons! ... for all occasions." Bill Hicks
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Braiiiins!

Post by EvilGrins »

There's killing grounds, which is really sick and offers new models which, sadly, can only be used in the game. Along with custom weapons. The mutator that spawns the zombies can be used in any gametype but the zombies seem unable to to kill, or damned hard to, out of that particular gametype.

There's a zombie mutator which employs various kinds of zombies with different abilities but all moving very slowly. If they touch you then you gib. Not an impressive looking model, basically one of the OG's from Unreal made all lumpy and gross.

Don't know where you can get either offhand, though I've both on my system. I don't see a way to attach it to this post...
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758