Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:02 pm
I remember playing a map in UT that had the following characteristics and can't figure out which one it was. Any ideas?
1. two floors, connected by ramps
2. each floor was composed of three parallel hallways that ended in a common area at each end
3. there were occasional openings between the hallways, with crates stacked in them
- Posts: 317
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 12:29 pm
- Personal rank: It's a trap!
Do you at least remember the gametype? As it stands it doesn't really ring a bell.
Kayako's useful Unreal editor Icon Database
- Posts: 2682
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
- Personal rank: GEx the Gecko
- Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
Perhaps you remember the theme (egyptian, nali castle, urban?) Or a few textures that you know from other maps (ctf-coret themed maybe?), also were there any more memorable things in that map (a trap, some nali statues...?)