- Posts: 542
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:23 pm
- Personal rank: Nullified!
- Location: (X) Unable To Locate....
- Posts: 3770
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:53 pm
- Personal rank: -Retired-
- Posts: 10340
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
Well the reload part was not interrupt-able with a weapon switch ...this way was it really a downer for a fight ...but I think this Beta Pulse Gun was different. But anyway ...it looks ugly in this grey-ish and flat texture.JackGriffin wrote:paper has reloading built into the FoodFight weapons. It's tough to get right, especially online, but it's doable. I just personally think it ruins the fight. Too many times I get caught with a forced reload and can't defend, eating a salad blast to the face. I know paper loved it though so it's very much a 'different strokes for different folks' thing.
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:52 am
- Location: Las Vegas☆
B-B-BUT ITS FROM THE BETA!!papercoffee wrote:But anyway ...it looks ugly in this grey-ish and flat texture.
I get a huge hard on for revived development assets for some reason and get this urge to acquire anything of interest
I guess it has something to do with the thought of it being how the game would have been at one point