Yippe-ki-yay...

Do you search a certain mutator, mod, skin, map, everything else?
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Yippe-ki-yay...

Post by EvilGrins »

When I'm at work my co-worker is constantly on youtube watching trailers for movies, whether they came out years ago or haven't come out yet... and he does series by watching every single thing available in trailers for it... which prompted this.

Of like the biggest ongoing (maybe) series of action films, how is it there's not a Die Hard John Maclane voicepack?

Is there one, anywhere?!?
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Re: Yippe-ki-yay...

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

You want to grab the wav files I could hook you up. I'm legend at voicepacks.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote:You want to grab the wav files I could hook you up. I'm legend at voicepacks.
Definetly, PM me them, alright? Thanks a lot for the help. :thuup:
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Post by Gustavo6046 »

I would love John Doe as announcer! But the one Evilgrins suggested isn't bad too. ;)
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF}
Adept

Post by SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} »

Sorry, I meant if you have the wav files I can compile the voicepack for you. LOL

P.S. It would take me sometime to make wav files from those movies.
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

Oh wait I actually meant John Cleese! He did this voice:
ifmRgQX82O4
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
UTX
Skilled

Post by UTX »

Just make sure you clean the sound, I don't like custom voice packs from audio taken from movies / songs / TV / other videogames, whatever, because they often have a lot of noise that's not the actual voice or they are really loud.
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

SC]-[WARTZ_{HoF} wrote:Sorry, I meant if you have the wav files I can compile the voicepack for you. LOL

P.S. It would take me sometime to make wav files from those movies.
LOL, in that case I have none atm and for me it will also take a while to rip them :tongue:
UTX wrote:Just make sure you clean the sound, I don't like custom voice packs from audio taken from movies / songs / TV / other videogames, whatever, because they often have a lot of noise that's not the actual voice or they are really loud.
Yeah, I hate those background sounds/music as well... not quite sure how to get rid of it yet, though. :what:
Gustavo6046
Godlike

Post by Gustavo6046 »

In case you can afford Audition. If else, you can try Audacity. It's free, open-source and I love open-source projects. ;)

Weapon of Destruction
FXANBSS
Skilled

Post by FXANBSS »

UTX wrote:Just make sure you clean the sound, I don't like custom voice packs from audio taken from movies / songs / TV / other videogames, whatever, because they often have a lot of noise that's not the actual voice or they are really loud.
The loud is special, it makes the game more hilarious!
Like dragon ball voices. xD
KAMEHAMEEHAAAAAAAAAAAA
I love when the explosions sounds suddenly stops and other things! :lol:

That is what i call "hilarious voice pack". :P