Anybody remember Clan Grim Amalgam {GrAm}?

Introduce your Clan or your Community!
Dredd{GrAm}

Anybody remember Clan Grim Amalgam {GrAm}?

Post by Dredd{GrAm} »

It's been years and years now, but I fondly remember many many great CTF (instagib) matches with my buddies in Clan GrAm. We used to be pretty good for a bunch of old geezers, and had pretty good standing on the ladder.

Got nostalgic about UT99 today, and started poking around the internet, reminiscing. Found this site, and am kinda thinking about getting back in the game.

Anyway, cheers to all of you still playing the best online FPS ever created (imho).

Dredd{GrAm}
---
Founding member of Clan Grim Amalgam {GrAm}, Instagib CTF. Active player, 1999-2003.
Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Re: Anybody remember Clan Grim Amalgam {GrAm}?

Post by Dare »

You should come back online,i sure you find it alot better than it was with better server and them being more protected from hackers, but of course it may be the other way with more hackers. :(
MikeODP

Post by MikeODP »

wow back in the day my roommate and I used to be in this clan...yo Dredd im not sure you remember us
DarKPsychO <---me
n!kko <--- roommate
GriffinGrAm

Post by GriffinGrAm »

Yo Dreddy hows it going bro. Its GriffinGrAm son of Max Rebo. Sadly he passed in 2018. Im still around actually played a little today. I miss those times aswell man. Still in contact with Street and Ballzy, but havent heard from Slat, Duber, or anyone else in forever. I miss you all alot aswell. Was some of the best times in gaming I ever had!

Griff
Aka Ian

Automatically merged

Holy Shit NIKKO!!!!! WHATS UP BROOO HOPE YOU SEE THIS!!!!! Hope everything is well with you all aswell!!!

Automatically merged

If anyone wants to chat or anything HMU griffingram312@gmail.com or 5867896684. Miss you guys! GrAm for life!!!
Nava

Post by Nava »

Hello my fellow former GrAm-ers. <3 Happy to see so many of you.

I was very saddened to hear about Max's passing at the time, he was a very kind and good man, at least to this silly little girl. Hope you are keeping well, Griff. I lost my mom in 2016 and I know it carries.