Hi from the Veterans!

Introduce your Clan or your Community!
VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x
Average
Personal rank: Server owner (BT)

Hi from the Veterans!

Post by VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x »

So, hi! I'm 0wnm3pl0x, who was in the wings clan under a differant alias for a while. I left because maz didn't want us to multi clan, wings is and was an awsome place to be.

So the veterans, up until recently i've been blinded by the sheer magnitude of how long we've been operating. I never actually knew that i right now was almost at the top of a klan that's been operating for almost 3 years. Yes 3 years.

VRN| has been terrifying all other clans since feb 2007, how epic is that? We are quiet now, we have all grown up a little bit, and know that we can't always play /cry.

But i'd like to just share some history of an epic clan, that i thought was dead until of course. I helped. MaZ was doing irl stuff, and i knew we were dieing. And i mean dieing, i offered to head up a EURO server, while we moved to a new clan tag UN. The clan tag was gone before we'd even started it, it was going to fail. But we kept it, and wow did we build up. The forum died aka : VRN-klan.org, and rather than trying to bring it alive i used another site chillingfields.lefora.com to bring UN/ VRN back. And my god did it work, thank you Chainsaw.

We have moved back to our old tag aka : VRN| and are getting more active by the day.

I don't ask for you to come join our clan, i ask you to join our BT community, it's coming. UT99's 10th birthday. Where will you be?

So back in 2007 summer time ish i joined the veterans, Radkin recruited me because he saw i wasn't a bad bt'er. And wow, he was right i loved it from the off. The competing. If i lost i wanted more. If someone got a better time i went for a better one again. It was a great place of fun gaming to be. Then i was banned, we got hacked and i knew the person who did it. I really couldn't tell maz who it was because i didn't want to. Afterall i'd known him for a long time, and so i got banned. I tried to join a clan called wootabulous, but i was shamefully rejected because of my hotheadedness, which back then was true. I was what 5 months ish into BT and already full of myself, that knock was all i needed. I spoke to maz on xfire, and after long debates and talking we finally got back as friends. And i was back in my rightful place. After that i knew i wouldn't be anything special in the clan. But i was wrong. Recently maz came back and wanted us to use the "real" site once more, so i asked for admin so i could accept new accounts. And although people are joining it's slow.

These are the people i know to still be around in the BT community that are signed up on our site.

VRN|MacReady Edit | Permissions
**********@hotmail.com 2 years, 0 weeks, 0 days, 23 hours

N.E.R.D Edit | Permissions
*******@hotmail.com 2 years, 12 weeks, 4 days, 2 hours
OKOCIM_MOCNE Edit | Permissions
**********@hotmail.com 2 years, 15 weeks, 5 days, 7 hours
Kevinoil~ Edit | Permissions
********@hotmail.de 2 years, 24 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours
Raddy Edit | Permissions
*******@yahoo.com 2 years, 24 weeks, 4 days, 6 hours

N.E.R.D_VRN Edit | Permissions
************@stofanet.dk 2 years, 38 weeks, 6 days, 7 hours

Ã%u17es¥¢h¤Sheep Edit | Permissions
***********@hotmail.com 2 years, 33 weeks, 5 days, 7 hours

Abrikozenjam Edit | Permissions
************@hotmail.com 2 years, 32 weeks, 4 days, 10 hours

[- UnLtd -] Edit | Permissions
*****@live.nl 2 years, 36 weeks, 5 days, 2 hours (AKA ~WINGS~unltd)

ObMal Edit | Permissions
*********@aol.com 2 years, 39 weeks, 2 days, 0 hours

VRN|Laserman Edit | Permissions
***********@hotmail.com 2 years, 39 weeks, 3 days, 3 hours

-K¡ngS- Edit | Permissions
***********@hotmail.co.uk 2 years, 39 weeks, 3 days, 20 hours

There are a lot of hours there. It's amazing that you are still around, you truely are veterans. Even if not in the clan you are what UT is meant to be about. A community of old class gamers.

So yes, come say hi to us!

Our site is : http://Vrn-klan.org

oh, and shade. I know you're busy but we are still here. It wouldn't be here without you, so thanks to shade for starting the VRN website on 3rd feb 2007.

217.163.31.110:7777 is our BT server, we aren't as active as we'd like but we are still running the server. I've payed for this server now since may 17th 2008. which if i check is : $396.55 which came from noone but myself.

We are Veterans, and we will stay.

Thanks for reading, and i hope you come say hi sometime. We are mainly active on http://www.chillingfields.lefora.com (chillingfields.co.nr thanks to trickz) but if you could post here about how you are doing it'd be nice Vrn-klan.org.

Thanks - tom.

UN|| is a CLan born from the ASHES of VRN. Remember. Shade Also pays for UN||'s site, so he is a busy guy :P

Check our clan site here : http://www.vrn-klan.com/ Enjoy!