ROF

Introduce your Clan or your Community!
[ROF]BillyBear
Novice

ROF

Post by [ROF]BillyBear »

hello from ROF sniper clan we are camping clan and you can find deatils of rules and server detaila at http://www.rofsniperclan.com
Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Re: ROF

Post by Dare »

Welcome! :mrgreen:

I think I have your server on my favourites, do you have the xloc practive on the server?
[ROF]BillyBear
Novice

Post by [ROF]BillyBear »

the server has xloc, DM, TDM and 2s
Dare
Inhuman

Post by Dare »

Yeah, that's my favourite sniper server, I go on it all the time :tu: Well, its the only sniper server i have ever been on.
pyro

Post by pyro »

*****[ROF] Reigh Of Fire Sniper Clan*****

Hi there.

My name is pyro and im the founder of [ROF] Reign Of Fire

Our clan was started about 2 years ago
We have played in many competitions and cups
Here is our Clan history and Introduction page we have

In February 2006 Pyro teamed up with Pharoah to start up his own clan after having played for a number of clans previously. Zoundz and Predator become the first members shortly after.

In March 2006 Pub joins the clan and works closely with Pyro and Pharoah and eventually becomes the third member of the triumverate that runs the clan.

In June 2006 Larabie joins the clan and adds his computing knowledge to help create the ROF rifle and adds his expertise and inside knowledge of coding to help improve the server which quickly makes it one of the most regularly populated servers.

In August 2006 We had our first ever rumble, which was against RR and we performed admirably given that only one of our players had ever played in a rumble before. RR however ran out 3-2 victors. This however was followed up by a 4-1 victory over ZST, our first ever rumble victory.

In February 2007 Pub, and subsequently Lust and Xtreme, became our first members to play in an International game when they were asked to participate for England against the Dutch team in the ESG International Competition (albeit due to depleted numbers )

In March 2007 the ESG Inter-clan Cup begun. In our first ever tournament we topped our group, won in the quarter-finals and semi-finals and then drew 3-3 with ESG in final (ESG had previously only lost 1 map in the entire competition up to that point). This meant that we ended the competition having been undefeated on maps. However, ESG were declared the winners based on total frags and thus we ended our first ever competition as runners-up.

By August 2007 we had continued our progression, gained new recruits and were rapidly establishing ourselves as real contenders to go one further than we had in March and actually win the upcoming RSA cup. However our clan had expanded to over 40 members and, as with all groups that big, differences emerged and the clan split in two with a dozen members going off to form XSA. The hardcore loyal campers remained and, despite a valiant effort given the circumstances, they were unfortunately knocked out of the RSA cup at the group stage.
An impressive victory over WJF, given the inexperience of many of the players, however shows that this was but a minor hiccup and that normal service is once again resumed.

The clan now stands having over 30 members, 14 of which are highly active, with a regularly populated server and a very dedicated and enthusiastic group of players. We look forward to seeing you all soon.

We are now in to 2008 and we are getting stronger and stronger by the week.

You are all welcome and feel free to check out our website and server….

Our website is: http://www.rofsniperclan.com
Our server ip is: 217.163.30.132: 7777

We are all looking forward to see you..

[ROF]Pyro..
Clan Founder..
Pub
Novice

Post by Pub »

wow. that posts so long anyone would think that I had writen it :lol: . perhaps the link to that page on the forum would have been easier for people to read :P that does pretty much explain it all though :tu:

ps. Dare, great to hear you like the server but what name do you play under because i dont recognise your name :?
petecob

Post by petecob »

A warm welcome awaits visitors to our forum,
and free lead on our server.

Forum
http://rofsniperclan.com/portal/

Ventrillo

Host or ip
vent12.gameservers.com
port

server ip
217.163.30.132:7777:7778
euro server.

1 of our Match Amins
itsLeighA@msn.com
[ROF]HappyCamper

We are a sniper camper clan
with a 1 shot rifle for DM & TDM

also on our server is 2s
with a multi shot rifle,
2s basicaly means that you stay your own half of map,
stay hidden while spawning,
then when it runs out kill some one on opposite team/side

please feel free to visit us
Dare
Inhuman

Post by Dare »

Welcome, Pyro! :mrgreen:
petecob

Post by petecob »

[ROF] Open Night

Wednesday 7th May 2008
19:30pm GMT until late

DM TDM 2S

24 Slot Euro Server

217.163.30.132:7777

CAMPERS WELCOME

NO RUN n GUN

Clan Members, Guests or new comers to the Sniper Community Welcome.

Please play by the CAMPING rules. No hunting, revenging...ect.

Keeping UT99 alive

We look forward to seing you all there.

- [ROF] Sniper Clan -

http://rofsniperclan.com/portal/