[DC*3]DaveyClan*3 is back! do you remember this clan ?

Introduce your Clan or your Community!
hYro
Novice

[DC*3]DaveyClan*3 is back! do you remember this clan ?

Post by hYro »

Hey guys, some of you might remember a Clan that was called [DC*3] it was a normal weapons clan I was one of the founders along with two other brothers many years ago, before leaving to set up ][MU][ an instagib clan

Anyway many of the members kept in some kind of contact and we have decided to remake the clan but more as a club no pressure to play etc and generally play any game bla bla. We are all getting older and do not want that pressure of wars and winning.

Do any of you remember [DC*3] or maybe was a member that lost contact? - new site is at www.daveyclan.co.uk feel free to register and let us know if you remember us many of us did not even turn on UT for 6 years!
iDeFiX
Average

Re: [DC*3]DaveyClan*3 is back! do you remember this clan ?

Post by iDeFiX »

I remember some players (doubt if they know me, but who cares) like Arma, Deadman and JP.
Nice clan and we (DnF2, CTF scene on CB) played some some nice games too.
Good days, nice you kept in touch!
Triadx
Novice
Personal rank: Gold Farmer

Post by Triadx »

][MU][ I remember, had a great war with them on one of my last CB games - http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league.php ... 5&lid=1875

I think I played a game against [DC*3] with {DnF2}...but mainly, ran into them on Truff servers (Who now hold up @ http://truffugees.freeforums.org/portal.php)

Edit: Here's one of DnF2 Vs DC*3 :p - http://clanbase.ggl.com/news_league.php ... 6&lid=1877
YouTube
Twitch.tv

- `Triad-X (Stephen)
hYro
Novice

Post by hYro »

hey Idefix - Arma, Deadman and JP I have been talking to and we played together recently, they still in [DC*3] I will find out if they remember you ehehhe

Nice ClanBase link Triadix - Interesting that you played both of my Clans lol because one was NW and one was Insta but i'm not in those games on the screenies. Those links are going in the DC*3 forum for sure :)

Thank you alot for the replies

EDIT--------------------------------------------- by papercoffee

Would just like to add, DnF2 I definately remember, [DC*3] guy's always felt you were a nice bunch :)
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

No double post please!
dc3arma

Post by dc3arma »

Hey Hey Hey iDeFiX

Nice to see you still around m8y, You still playing or have you moved onto pastures new......

Ive just reinstalled ut99 after many years with it being removed from comp and i must tell ya it feels wierd now though :)

You should jump over and join the new dc3 forum kidda,

hope admin dont mind but the link for the forum idefix is >>> http://www.forum.daveyclan.co.uk/

hope to chat soon buddy

and ohh is dnf2 still running m8y
Triadx
Novice
Personal rank: Gold Farmer

Post by Triadx »

YouTube
Twitch.tv

- `Triad-X (Stephen)
hYro
Novice

Post by hYro »

Hey Idefix & Triadx lol yeh sorry the layout of the site has been moved about somewhat since the post ;)

Nice to see you on our forum and thanks :) - hope to play with you sometime, can join in our 1v1 open ladder if you like ;)