New SonsOfWar ClanForce and new site.

Introduce your Clan or your Community!
{S.o.W}DeathMask
Skilled

New SonsOfWar ClanForce and new site.

Post by {S.o.W}DeathMask »

Few days ago I decided to rebuild my old beloved clan, SonsOfWar, that some of you already know.

The clan as of today is very poor and has 2 members only (I decided to re-create it from scratch, as I cut most contacts with the rest of the old clan), thus it's recruiting.
Something new (and necessary this time) is a website. Server might come up too...
Another new thing is that this new clan is concentrated on UT99 instead of UT2003.
Plus, until I find another place, this site will be TDB's home too (work in progress).

You can find our website here.
{S.o.W}DeathMask, 9 times CWC UT2003, 1 time EMKTC.

ASLY

Re: New SonsOfWar ClanForce and new site.

Post by ASLY »

Cool! I will register here if I have time. Anyway I'm still corious for the TDB. It's like UT Files, or medor's site... right?
Torax
Adept
Personal rank: Master of Coop

Post by Torax »

Sounds nice.
Is it possible to become a clan member?)))
I can't say i have insane level of skills... My favourite weapon always was a sniper rifle and mostly when i'm playing online or training - it is my choice and way to play.
I'm an often guest at Piley's server - one of Multiplay servers, where default map is DM_RedeemerSniperHeaven, cuse there's nothing except redeemers and sniper rifles))
Unreal. Alter your reality..forever...
DLD-RABBIT
Average
Personal rank: *...*

Post by DLD-RABBIT »

DeathMask,
Good luck on the restart, we wish you great success. :tu:
Jim DLD-RABBIT
{S.o.W}DeathMask
Skilled

Post by {S.o.W}DeathMask »

ASLYE702 wrote:Cool! I will register here if I have time. Anyway I'm still corious for the TDB. It's like UT Files, or medor's site... right?
Thanks for the interest.

TDB will be hosted at our site. Each project will have its own topic, and available for download...something like UTFiles, but with descriptions and image preview (if possible) made by me.
Torax wrote:Sounds nice.
Is it possible to become a clan member?)))
I can't say i have insane level of skills... My favourite weapon always was a sniper rifle and mostly when i'm playing online or training - it is my choice and way to play.
I'm an often guest at Piley's server - one of Multiplay servers, where default map is DM_RedeemerSniperHeaven, cuse there's nothing except redeemers and sniper rifles))
If you want to become a clan member, register to our forums and start a topic here, then one of the clan members (most likely me) will test you, and decide if you might be in.
UnrealGecko wrote:I already registered, see ya all there :P
Niiice!!!! :rock:
DLD-RABBIT wrote:DeathMask,
Good luck on the restart, we wish you great success. :tu:
Jim DLD-RABBIT
Thanks. And don't forget to register, old friend.
{S.o.W}DeathMask, 9 times CWC UT2003, 1 time EMKTC.