could ANYONE be any more RUDE?

Discussions about UT99
VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x
Average
Personal rank: Server owner (BT)

could ANYONE be any more RUDE?

Post by VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x »

I was playing on my united kingdom (ftw) bunnytrack server, and me and crack decided it was a little quiet :p

he said come to FRC, i've never been to FRC before, so i had to dl all this shit.

When i finally get on (after crack) this happens:

Power tripping admins, i will either get him banned, or teach him the real meaning of hacking. (well i won't but ill get someone who can :P)

So for all those people looking for a BT server to play on, here is one to STAY away from : 81.84.77.168:7777. =)

Just so you know, he didn't ban crack, he banned ME. I've never hacked a server in my LIFE. and he bans ME first over CRACKSPIDER?

L O L. I can see why crackspider does lame now, when there are RETARDS in charge of servers.
Attachments
well what do you think?
well what do you think?

UN|| is a CLan born from the ASHES of VRN. Remember. Shade Also pays for UN||'s site, so he is a busy guy :P

Check our clan site here : http://www.vrn-klan.com/ Enjoy!
[DoC]Str!Ker
Adept
Personal rank: DoCker!

Re: could ANYONE be any more RUDE?

Post by [DoC]Str!Ker »

yes I think you are a dangerous hacker :mrgreen:

I know crack and played some BT with him on different servers he isnt a hacker imo :lol:
---It Is Fatal To Enter Any War Without The Will To Win It---
-General Douglas MacArthur-
basics
Experienced
Personal rank: game server admin

Post by basics »

i dont know the whole situation maybe they just think u hack or so i dont know.
but yes sometimes there are admins that shouldent have the power to be it that are powertripping.
but reading all that on the image sounds verry rude all.
if they act like that i think its bether to say stuf they want to here.
so they think ur a nice person.
this is not plezand i can imagen but there are more bt servers.
i wouldet get edgetated to mutch over this.
if u realy want to play ion this server ...
go in dos..
iprelease ip renew and instal a new ethernet card.
and go in on a different name .

and if they use bad language or sound like they after u ...dont give trhem anything just stay polite give them the feeling that they are boss be polite in a way suck up to them.
then they wil have the powertrip that they want that would set them at ease :)
hehehe.
cheers and have fun
VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x
Average

im not a suck up, i run a server and this isn't the way to do it.

I'm apalled to be honest.

The guy REPLIED to me on wootabulous saying "pl0x are nerd i saw him testing D4 on woot"

Wootabulous is my home server, and i am a VIP there. (for a good year now) Not many people get this, all of the admins trust me to an extent, and 1 of the admins is an admin on my server! LEVEL 7! So..to be honest, i think i've just shown to everyone who reads this, that the FRC clan is lame, and needs a HUGE changeover.

I've been asked by someone "do you want someone to hack the site?" i replied yes. :D

I have NEVER used D4 console, and prooving that is hard. But there is a client CALLED HIDDEN ADMIN (HA CLIENT) This gives a logged in admin the ability to READ binds, ACTORS and even BANCRASH a player.
That's the only backing i've had. I think i have enough friends online to back me in saying i do NOT have a D4 console. I know what it is, and i know people have used it on my server, i don't know what protection there is for it.

Please if anyone can help me in this matter, i'd like that.

I need to speak to this guy, to shove a boot in his ass. He is a wierdo and needs to be sorted out :p

UN|| is a CLan born from the ASHES of VRN. Remember. Shade Also pays for UN||'s site, so he is a busy guy :P

VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x
Average

[DoC]Str!Ker wrote:yes I think you are a dangerous hacker :mrgreen:

I know crack and played some BT with him on different servers he isnt a hacker imo :lol:

Crack (joe) is a Great guy, and i consider him a friend. People are EXTREMELY prejudice against hackers / lamers. Yet from what i've seen from crack, he never really does it. It's all CRAP coming from server owners. Lets say an ADMIN disses you. your playing normally, and he bans you / renames you / kicks you for NO reason what would you do? Ignore him and try to play?

No, you'd try to piss the powertripping bastard off. And that's what i think hackers / lamers do. They get there OWN back on admins that are not fit for the job. Remember...admins are meant to be helpful people, and there are kids like this idiot that doesn't know how to spell, let alone run a server.

It's a shame he accussed me of D4, i'd love to see what the fuss is about because it seems so hated. (no i AM not asking for a link, if you attempt to link me to one in pm, i will report you).

Anyway, i'm glad i'm not a real hacker, i can sit at collage bored out of my mind knowing somewhere in the world, a fat kid is banning people for no reason making his server even shitter.

Good fight FRC. I banned an FRC member today. I explained FRC are not aloud on my server :)

lauren
Skilled

Post by lauren »

i know banning people on ur server is up to youz but because some people are in the frc clan that doesent mean they have to get banned
LT
MATA_MATA

Post by MATA_MATA »

lol.......im -=[FRC]=-_MATA_MATA ;) who don't believe this guy is hacker go on FBT Server 1 Then ask To -=(FBT)=-Dylan one of the admins.............. :tu:.......Got Teleport Hack he got 2 recs in 2 maps in that server the time of the recs are : 0:01 ....
Shade
Site Admin
Personal rank: Founder of UT99.org

Post by Shade »

In some maps it is possible to get rec-times of 0:01. Its a bug where you score two times before you respawn.
UT99.org Discord Server: https://discord.gg/6CP2UjZ
UT Server Browser: https://ut99.org/servers
VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x
Average

MATA_MATA wrote:lol.......im -=[FRC]=-_MATA_MATA ;) who don't believe this guy is hacker go on FBT Server 1 Then ask To -=(FBT)=-Dylan one of the admins.............. :tu:.......Got Teleport Hack he got 2 recs in 2 maps in that server the time of the recs are : 0:01 ....

RETARD, i don't use FBT-FACE's server.

I know face, and if he thought i was telehacking for 0:01 times i'd be banned.

Oh btw, you can't TELEHACK 0:01, it's FLAG positioning. So get your FACTS right noob.

Edit: Did this guy have to pay extra to rent a server? Because he's dumb.

Screenshot for all (this is a SCREENSHOT of me searching "0wn m3 pl0x" "UN||0wn m3 pl0" "UN||0wn m3 pl0z" "UN||0wn m3 pl0x" "UN||0wn_m3_pl0x" TO PROOVE I HAVE NO RECORDS ON FBT.

Good fight, try again.

Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Post by Dare »

Poor crack :(
VRN|0wn_m3_pl0x
Average

haha dare why you say that?

I think he's a great guy to play with, and he's NEVER used a tele hack on my server.

If he HAS he's asked me and NOT capped. Tbh, if people were less prejudice about lamers, and made there own mind up about them the UT world would be a lot more polite.

Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Post by Dare »

He always telehacks on the TLA server :D or he used to.

I sent him a link to this page and he said it was funny :D