RoninUT Forums -> Experimental UT Forum

Discussions about UT99
[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX
Experienced
Personal rank: UT Veteran & Mapper

RoninUT Forums -> Experimental UT Forum

Post by [~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX »

Hey guys and gals! :) if you've wondered why I haven't been active since august, it's not really because of school, it's more or so because of me creating and finalizing my Unreal/UT forum. It currently uses MyBB v1.4.1 with the MyBulliten skin that imitates the default vBulliten skin, it unfortunately has ads at the bottom of the screen, but that is because I'm using a free hosting service. If it becomes popular and a good thriving community, I'll move the forum to a separate domain, with no ads and (hopefully) unlimited bandwidth and space. I feel that with my knowledge about the UT scene, and my friends who are extremely good and faithful to the UT scene, and some to just help out the forums, and sometimes play UT, but keep the board in good condition. :)

If you want to join this experimental forum, here is the link --> Link to RoninUT Forums

If no one is interested in this UT community, then I'll shut it down. I won't be mad if this happens, and I will respect that if people don't like it, then that'll be fine with me. As I said in title: *EXPERIMENT* :)

Take care everyone, and just because RoninUT has been made, does *NOT* mean I will be lacking ut99.org support, infact, once the forum is completely done, then I'll be on the other forums more often. :)
lauren
Skilled

Re: RoninUT Forums -> Experimental UT Forum

Post by lauren »

good job with the site :gj: :highfive:
LT
basics
Experienced
Personal rank: game server admin

Re: RoninUT Forums -> Experimental UT Forum

Post by basics »

looks verry nice .
but i think i wont post in there since my home is here now :)
cheers.