UTMASTER PROBLEMS SINCE 09-01-16

Discussions about UT99
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

UTMASTER PROBLEMS SINCE 09-01-16

Post by esnesi »

Hello!

Anybody experiencing UTMaster problems since last friday?
Like 200-300 less servers.

Yes, i've applied the new masterserver from 333networks.

Code: Select all

ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=utmaster.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=IpServer.UdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master.qtracker.com MasterServerPort=27900

[UBrowserAll]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[1]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.noccer.de,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
bFallbackFactories=True
schwap
Novice

Re: UTMASTER PROBLEMS SINCE 09-01-16

Post by schwap »

ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[1]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.noccer.de,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
This seems like the issue to me.. just correct that line and it should be fine!

333networks Wiki:
http://wiki.333networks.com/index.php/C ... Tournament

If you need further help regarding the masterserver (which can't be solved with the wiki) you should hop into the 333networks channel in IRC.

Server: irc.synirc.net
Room: #333networks
Port: SSL 6697
WebIRC: https://cgiirc.synirc.net/?chan=%23333networks
[/size]
esnesi
Godlike
Personal rank: Dialed in.

Post by esnesi »

how the .. .. i screwed it up with pasting somehow lol..

i've triple checked my ini's.
Its exactly as the manual on 333networks on my servers.
But offcourse its only client-sided.

Me and my mates see like 200-300 less servers, since about 09-01.

here's the client part:

[UBrowserAll]
ListFactories[0]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=master.333networks.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
ListFactories[2]=UBrowser.UBrowserGSpyFact,MasterServerAddress=utmaster.epicgames.com,MasterServerTCPPort=28900,Region=0,GameName=ut
bFallbackFactories=False

[UBrowser.UBrowserMainClientWindow]
bKeepMasterServer=True
[/size]
Darkelarious
Skilled
Personal rank: 333networks admin

Post by Darkelarious »

Hey guys,
For those who were afraid I may not show up again, don't worry. Just very busy and working hard behind the scenes.

I just ran a check on my logs and found the following. These are the amounts of servers found at utmaster.epicgames.com with intervals of half an hour, starting September 1st, until ~now.

You notice that Epic's amount of servers dropped on the 2nd of September and slowly started gaining servers after that point. It looks like the curve is still going. This also resembles the situation that occurred about a year ago: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6402&p=75824, see that thread for a similar graph that I made last time.

It looks like there is nothing we can do about this but wait until the Epic Games masterserver can keep up again. This issue is fixed in the beta-masterserver that I am working on at the moment; see http://333networks.com for more information about this project.
--Darkelarious
Masterserver | Discord Channel
Oh, and we still are ready to receive donations. The url works, right? It doesn't seem to be doing anything...