Unreal Wiki is down....Again?!

Discussions about UT99
SilverSound
Adept
Personal rank: Curious

Unreal Wiki is down....Again?!

Post by SilverSound »

It's down. I needed to look there for some functions. Namely the Modifylogin for the mute. Anyone have a big reference sheet for all the functions and such for uscript? That was something I just couldn't find.
"Woah what?! I wish I was recording that...."
Gustavo6046
Godlike
Personal rank: Resident Wallaby

Re: Unreal Wiki is down....Again?!

Post by Gustavo6046 »

SilverSound wrote:It's down. I needed to look there for some functions. Namely the Modifylogin for the mute. Anyone have a big reference sheet for all the functions and such for uscript? That was something I just couldn't find.
Nope, but you can always use the Web Archive. Just keep in mind search won't work so you'll have to type the name of the articles you remember in the address bar manually. :<
"Everyone is an idea man. Everybody thinks they have a revolutionary new game concept that no one else has ever thought of. Having cool ideas will rarely get you anywhere in the games industry. You have to be able to implement your ideas or provide some useful skill. Never join a project whose idea man or leader has no obvious development skills. Never join a project that only has a web designer. You have your own ideas. Focus on them carefully and in small chunks and you will be able to develop cool projects."

Weapon of Destruction
Barbie
Godlike

Post by Barbie »

SilverSound wrote:I needed to look there for some functions. Namely the Modifylogin for the mute.
Do a web search for "UT-436-ScriptSource" - it's a collection of all exported scripts of UT.
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

SilverSound wrote:It's down. I needed to look there for some functions. Namely the Modifylogin for the mute. Anyone have a big reference sheet for all the functions and such for uscript? That was something I just couldn't find.
I actually have all the pages downloaded in my laptop .o. Maybe I should publish them a day.
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"
sektor2111
Godlike

Post by sektor2111 »

See my PM...
My games includes player changed because of stuff (oldweapons switch, pathing, crappy cheats reacting ballistic at player mooing, etc). See that link which I was talking about in previous PMs.
I'm sharing my work so you won't find only info How To but you can see even relevant examples.

Stunt Warning: Custom player types usually are conflicting with NewNet (which I don't use until I'll see them crap-free).
SilverSound
Adept
Personal rank: Curious

Post by SilverSound »

Thanks sektor. I saw the pm after I posted this topic. The main reason for this topic is to let anyone who manages the site know that it's down currently.

@prince you should post it!! Some good detailed functions list and how they could be used would be helpfull! Not just a list of them.
"Woah what?! I wish I was recording that...."
Wormbo
Adept

Post by Wormbo »

Just pointing this out: It doesn't make much sense posting this on entirely unrelated web sites. Mentioning it anywhere outside BeyondUnreal just needlessly increases the reaction time. The BU forums seem like a good place to start, and there's even already a thread on a previous downtime. (since you mentioned "again")