python to control player rotation?

Discussions about UT99
SilverSound
Adept
Personal rank: Curious

Re: python to control player rotation?

Post by SilverSound »

A video showing things would be nice. Would be able to do that for us?
"Woah what?! I wish I was recording that...."
museeeii
Novice

Post by museeeii »

SilverSound wrote:A video showing things would be nice. Would be able to do that for us?
Sorry, actually I have no other device to film the pc and the mobile phone.
But if you are interested, I made available the source at github https://github.com/mowses/unreal-tournament-android
unfortunately I dont wrote the readme yet. Let me know if you want it so Id write the instructions to install and run it.
Thank you for your comprehension.
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

Well, this reminds me when I made a mutator that allowed other devices to send commands within the game using TCP(CommandSystem)
SilverSound wrote:That's amazing to think about isn't it? Just think about what it would look like to do BT with that sort of set up.
I ordered a BCI board a month ago, I think it would be amazing to gib nalis just by thinking it :3
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"
museeeii
Novice

Post by museeeii »

I ordered a BCI board a month ago, I think it would be amazing to gib nalis just by thinking it :3
WOW, this is pretty amazing! I am personally interested in such projects using this kind of technology. Have you any blog/news site to keep us informed about your progresses?
PrinceOfFunky
Godlike

Post by PrinceOfFunky »

museeeii wrote:
WOW, this is pretty amazing! I am personally interested in such projects using this kind of technology. Have you any blog/news site to keep us informed about your progresses?
Well I didn't say it is a project, but if I'll make it I will surely post it on here.
The board is the "ganglion board" from OpenBCI, which when I bought it, it cost 99 dollars cause on offer.
If I would be able to bind a "thought" to a key, then i could write a mutator that gibs nalis when pressing that key, but that would be too much specific cause I couldn't choose a specific nali.
There must be brain signals determining a choosing I guess.

Anyway, to don't go too much off topic, bci boards could be used to move and shoot etc...
"Your stuff is known to be buggy and unfinished/not properly tested"