Problem with hud faces

Discussions about UT99
Xoleras
Novice

Problem with hud faces

Post by Xoleras »

Hey guys, I have a problem which might seem very minor but still decreases my enjoyment of the game. When I update OpenGL to better one than the default one in Steam, all textures look better apart from the hud-faces. I have uploaded a couple pics to help see the difference.

Has anyone else encountered this and what would they suggest for making those hud-faces not blurry again?
Attachments
new (blurry face)
new (blurry face)
old (proper hud face)
old (proper hud face)
Barbie
Godlike

Re: Problem with hud faces

Post by Barbie »

Is it still the same if you use the same resolution?
"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign of a diseased mind." --Terry Pratchett
Xoleras
Novice

Re: Problem with hud faces

Post by Xoleras »

Yes, resolution doesn't change them at all

--edit by UnrealGGecko

I am really buffled about this, it seems only the default OpenGL in Steam-version has those faces showing correctly, but it has other stuff not showing correctly like mirror in DM-Oblivion and windows in DOM-Ghardhen. I don't really know what those later OpenGL-versions change to make those faces blurry and how to fix it..

PS. Sorry for doublepost, semi-bumping

Edit: After hours of playing around with different OpenGL versions and settings I finally managed to get them to show properly :thuup:
Last edited by UnrealGGecko on Thu May 18, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: post merge