UT99 online gaming latest years - bad impressions

Discussions about UT99
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Re: UT99 online gaming latest years - bad impressions

Post by papercoffee »

TammT wrote:level of ridiculousness here is something unmatched for me :loool:
Well good for you ...you are free to leave.
Have a nice day.
nogardilaref
Masterful
Personal rank: ⚋⚊⚌☰⚞⌖⚟☰⚌⚊⚋

Post by nogardilaref »

TammT wrote: Breaching into privacy was talking about IP in demo recording. That panel with IP is nothing new, I seen it 10 years ago, or more.
Sure...
TammT wrote:
Higor wrote:TL;DR
Can I get a quick rundown?
Can you be constructive here, instead doing privacy breach ?
I mean, I don't have anything to hide, my IP is logged with every post. I know that my every e-mail is checked very well after 2015 Paris terrorist attacks, and so on.
I just had to address this so everyone gets to see your real nature.
This is a classical instance that you would likely find in the quityourbullshit subreddit.

Say what you will, you're just making shit up as you go, and you know it.
And now... I am really done. :)
TammT
Average

Post by TammT »

papercoffee wrote:
TammT wrote:level of ridiculousness here is something unmatched for me :loool:
Well good for you ...you are free to leave.
Have a nice day.
Why should I leave ? Because some smartasses here ? In this thread there are some constructive posts, and even some which say basically same as myself - that speed of players is inconsistent, that depends from diverse factors, and is not well handled on some servers. Of course, that went "unnoticed" by those who want to present me as some idiot.
The problem with them (self claimed experts) is that they don't really want to help. They want to be smartest, and even to dictate here, to judge people, to teach, and like. But here, they - some 4-5 people failed miserably. And when someone explains why is so stupid and ridiculous what they wrote, they go in personal attack, even after they "done here" :)
Should I be blamed for pointing on bad things in online UT99 playing, for pointing on nonsense written here ? Or those who do not their job properly (keeping servers cheat and advantage free), writing crap are who to blame ?

P.S. : Something constructive for change: I played little with Fraps - when video recording is on, framerate drops, aswell player's speed. So, basically it is like slower computer then. That means that those very fast players have fast computers. And of course fast and good connection. Don't ask for video - instead it, try it self. And hint for those with slower machines - play in lower res. - may happen that will be more successful. Probably this is nothing new for some people :)
UnrealGGecko
Godlike
Personal rank: GEx the Gecko

Post by UnrealGGecko »

TammT, they DO want to help... but calling them smartasses ain't the best way to ask for help, is it? :pfff:

Few things:
- Did you read the forum rules? The one about double-posting? Yeah you did that in this thread a lot, and if you see a ***Merged by Dr.Flay*** or a -- Edit by UnrealGGecko --, it means we combined your two posts that came in a row.
- 6 pages of this thread... I thought this would finally lead to some usefullness (which is why we kept it for so long), but all I see is ridiculous theories and namecalling. :confused2:

I'll lock the thread, as it lasted for way too long. Feel free to PM me if you want to unlock it.