im a BT-er and i cant say its a top-10 cuz there so much maps that i forget them, even the good ones, but i can say that these are good ones and the difficulties vary. also i dont name the versions.
- BT-AnIntroToBT (made by an currently inactive or either gone VRN clanmember) or BT-Academy ( not the ][ version ) are good maps for beginners to get to the basics of BT.
- BT-BehindSunrise is always the map that comes up first to me, its some kind of adventurous map with some secrets too.
- BT-Efreet and old one played alot in cups, if you can cap this map then youre somewhere in the middle of btskills
- BT-II-DoubleVision a map that has to be played with teams of 2 players, had lots of fun with my friends.
- BT-OcarinaOfTime The famous n64 game on UT, nice environments you remember from the game and sounds too. a bit hard but that depends also which version you play.
- BT-Rebirth nice themed map a bit laggy outside but cool obstacles and i had fun playing this in the cup.
- BT-TheLostJournal a hard map with a very nice theme and background. also super fun in cup.
- BT-UnCommon dunno but its like the longest map and youd think you would hate it but i love it. you will be very pleased when you can cap this.
- BT-TotalNoobish a map not winning a price for design but i still love it cuz its an old one and i always loved to play it.
- All maps made by Null are perfect
there are many many more id say look in some bt-communities and check there