There is no need for fpt access for servers as logs are directly imported to a mysql database via the server modules.
The idea is to have an instance of the server module in the main directory of your unrealtouranament server(s) 1 directory deep (e.g C:/UnrealTournament/NodeUTstatsServer/).
These modules will parse logs and send the data to a database that the website module connects to, there is no limit of how many server modules can be connected to a website module.
You could have 1 server module connected to 1 website module or have 20 servers connected to multiple website modules.
New build available: NodeUTStats Beta 2
Make sure to change the username and password for the website module
Upgrading from beta build 1:
- The only package that has changed is the website module so there is no need to replace the other packages, or reinstall the databases.
- Added views counter to match pages.
- Added views counter to profile pages.
- Updated the style so data is easier to read.
- Changed the DM scoreboard so it is the same order as in-game.
Note: Admin control panel is very basic at the moment with basic search and match delete.
Once you have installed everything you should see the website running at port 1337 unless changed (www.example.com:1337), if you can't access it from outside the server you have to port forward the port number.
- Team Deathmatch
- Capture the Flag
- Last man standing
- Siege (basic support)
Map screenshot packs
Place the image files in /public/files/maps on the website module.
- Default Deathmatch maps
- Some custom monsterhunt gametypes may fail to import.
- .tmp files sometimes show errors while importing but are moved successfully.
- Node UTStats Server module (this will be placed in your unreal tournament server directory, there is no limit of how many of these can be connected to a website module)
- Node UTStats Website module (you can use one installation for many servers or have separate instances for different servers )
This will handle all the log parsing, database updates, file sorting/managament. Basically the backend of the system.
The idea is you can have this running on multiple servers, that connect to the website module. Note: This methods will not use ftp.
The website the user can interact with that all connected servers send their data to, will include admin control panel.
Would this just be unnecessary, or would it be more convenient?
Notes of what has been done so far:
- Scans the logs directory for .log files, ignoring .tmp files(I can make an options that will allow the admin to import these files, but advanced stats for stats_player events won't be there).
- NUTStats keeps track of all imported files, if the file has already been imported it will be ignored to prevent duplicates.
- Let the admin choose what happens to compiled logs, this could be deleting, moving, compressing and moving.