Re: [WIP] NodeUTStats Beta 1

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:20 pm

Qwerty wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:31 pm
UT Sniper (SJA94) wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:16 pm
Qwerty wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:49 pm
damn i don't have access to my servers windows login to perform the other installs :(
This does work on Linux as well.
any instructions on how to fully install? lets say on a VDS or shared hosted servers?
I updated the first post a bit, hopefully its a bit clearer on how this project works.

On my Raspberry PI it was:

MYSQL
- Enter this command into the terminal to install mysql: sudo apt-get install mysql-server
- Enter <sudo> mysql into terminal to access mysql.
- Then enter this into the terminal to change the root username and password UPDATE mysql.user SET Password = PASSWORD('password') WHERE User = 'root';
Note: You only have to install this for the website module, the server modules connect to the website module that has the database.

Node.js
- Enter this command into the terminal to install Node.js sudo apt-get install nodejs

All the database stuff is created via the node install.js script in the server module, I tried to make it as simple as possible to install you won't need to use a mysql app to setup all the tables, you just have to change the mysql variables in the config.js to connect to right database.

EDIT

I have made a zip of all the required packages minus the utstats package(don't want to step on anyones toes) for easier installation:

Node UTStats Beta 1

I have also updated the first post with the link and some other stuff.
Find the Latest player inis https://ooper.000webhostapp.com/ut/newinis/ (2019 version)
My latest UT themed game Spawn Killer 4 Game

UT Sniper (SJA94)
Adept
Personal rank: noob programmer

Re: [WIP] NodeUTStats Beta 2

Post by UT Sniper (SJA94) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:44 pm

New build available: NodeUTStats Beta 2

Make sure to change the username and password for the website module
Upgrading from beta build 1:
- The only package that has changed is the website module so there is no need to replace the other packages, or reinstall the databases.

Change Log:

- Added views counter to match pages.
- Added views counter to profile pages.
- Updated the style so data is easier to read.
- Changed the DM scoreboard so it is the same order as in-game.

Find the Latest player inis https://ooper.000webhostapp.com/ut/newinis/ (2019 version)
My latest UT themed game Spawn Killer 4 Game