1000 MPH Studios is now ready for public viewing

Discussions about UT99
[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX
Experienced
Personal rank: UT Veteran & Mapper

1000 MPH Studios is now ready for public viewing

Post by [~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX »

Note: This website does not interfere with RoninUT Forums that I set up a while back, I'll explain more in this post ;)

===============================

That's right, a new Unreal Tournament website is open to the public. It is run by myself, {BL}BlackCheetah, and UN||Lauren. Although the Content Management System is still offline atm, the forums and blog are running perfectly fine and are ready for public viewing! :mrgreen:

Forum Link: VIEW

Blog Link: VIEW

Description of website (taken from the blog):
1000 MPH Studios is a brand new devlopment group that develop modifcations and addons for the original Unreal Tournament. The list below will tell you exactly what divisions we work on :
  • Gametypes
  • Mods
  • Maps
  • Skins
  • Mutators
So far, UN||Lauren's Double Domination mod (formely maintained by BlackCheetah) is currently on the forum, as well Onslaught UT v1.2, and plentiful of other sections that you can view as well. ;)

This community was designed explicitly for UN||Lauren's and BlackCheetah's mods for the original Unreal Tournament ONLY...why I am in the scene is because I'm the Head Admin, which is under Co-Founder. I designed the entire website (except the forum layout, which Lauren did herself) for her since she needed a place to store all of BlackCheetah's and Lauren's mods. :D

Anyway, come check us out and regster if you want. :)

Take care guys and gals!
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: 1000 MPH Studios is now ready for public viewing

Post by Feralidragon »

Seems a good forum with a good future ahead to be honest.

I already registered, since the forum is interesting. Now it just takes that more people register there :mrgreen:
[~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX
Experienced
Personal rank: UT Veteran & Mapper

Re: 1000 MPH Studios is now ready for public viewing

Post by [~]RUFX[~]RoninMastaFX »

A massive update has just rolled in on the 1000 MPH Studios Bulletin Board! :mrgreen: working on it for 11 hours straight on Sunday, almost a hundred new features and addons are available and now ready. The massive change that you noticed is that if you click on the main website link, it'll redirect you to the forum instead of giving you a choice of going to the blog and/or forums. This issue will be fixed shortly. ^^ :)

Anyway, for those who are registered, you will have the privilage of using the new *BETA* Shoutbox! :D So far, I've experienced no problems with it, and hopefully it'll be put to good use. :)

Other than that, there is also a new skin which is in the Pre-Beta stages currently. Once the navigation bars get sfixed on it (as well as the old one) then the v1.0 skin (oriignal skin) will be finalized, and the v2.1 (VBulletin skin) will be set to Beta stage. :) The good news is, due to popular demand of the old original skin, it has been kept in full intact, and is set to the default skin. :)

And speaking of skins...1000 MPH Studios has set up an affilation section at the bottom of the page. It shows up in every single page, from the portal, to the index, to even posting! :D I feel that this will get our affiliates a better chance of having more guests visiting their forums for us. :) And, to make things even better, you can select your skin choice through the quick skin changer right above the Affiliates section at the bottom of the page. :)

NOTE: If you want to be an affiliate of 1000 MPH Studios, just send me an email at roninmastafx [at] gmail [dot] com. Although this is MSN/WLM/Yahoo/Google comaptible, please don't add me on those clients, because I probably won't know who the hell you are and/or why you added me without permission ( :loool: ) ...but if you do want to add me on those 4 clients, please PM me here or on 1000 MPH Studios Bulletin Board beforehand and get my approval. ;) :)

So yeah, I'd figure I'd tell you guys the current status of the forum, and if you've been wondering why I have been away from ut99.org, this is why. ^^ :)

Thanks everyone! :)

P.S.: We're looking for 2 more super moderators and 4-6 new moderators. :) Anyone is welcome to email Lauren at lauren [dot] taylor [dot] oic [at] hotmail [dot] com for more info. ;)