Re: (GFY) Looking for my clan

Post by GFY SLAYER »

Wow... thank you guys for all the help!
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Post by EvilGrins »

Have you tried looking behind the couch?

Most everything seems to wind up there.

I once found my couch there.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
D-MAN

Post by D-MAN »

YO Slayer!!
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
Adept

Post by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx »

Hello Mike,
I remember your clan for sure. You guys played GM maps with IG low gravity. I was in BDC, FSW, NBK. I think we played you guy's in matches as well. I was able to find one of your 2k4 maps and your logo in a BDC map we used to play.
GFY SLAYER
Novice

Post by GFY SLAYER »

Screenshot_20221007-042920_Samsung Internet.jpg
What's up D-Man. Hope all is well....

Automatically merged

DX !! I haven't seen that logo in many years. What a blast. I remember your tags for sure. We had a map maker that was really good. He made me a Slayer skin ( only worked in certain server's ) Thank you so much for showing me this DX... I hope you are well and enjoying the game after all these years. Very cool to see again. Thank you

Are you still playing?
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
Adept

Post by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx »

GFY SLAYER wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:26 am Screenshot_20221007-042920_Samsung Internet.jpgWhat's up D-Man. Hope all is well....

Automatically merged

DX !! I haven't seen that logo in many years. What a blast. I remember your tags for sure. We had a map maker that was really good. He made me a Slayer skin ( only worked in certain server's ) Thank you so much for showing me this DX... I hope you are well and enjoying the game after all these years. Very cool to see again. Thank you

Are you still playing?
Hello Slayer,
It's good to see you too and I'm doing well thank you. No problem with showing you the logo. GFY is an old-school clan in the GMC community that I remember. UT99 is definitely my favorite game, then it's 2k4. I play a little bit, but I map more than I play. I have a UT99 server I'm running you can see the game server link in my sig.
GFY SLAYER
Novice

Post by GFY SLAYER »

Got it. Thank You
D-MAN

Post by D-MAN »

Yo, all is well.. you good? been a long time, Hear from any of the other guys? you playing again? I been playing fortnite with my daughter and a little bit of APEX. Might jump back in to UT if peeps are playing again.. What's up DX, I remember when you create that, Awesome its still around.
[NBK]DxTrEm3Fx
Adept

Post by [NBK]DxTrEm3Fx »

D-MAN wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:06 am Yo, all is well.. you good? been a long time, Hear from any of the other guys? you playing again? I been playing fortnite with my daughter and a little bit of APEX. Might jump back in to UT if peeps are playing again.. What's up DX, I remember when you create that, Awesome it's still around.
What's up D-Man I hope you are doing well. It's good to see you.