- Posts: 9458
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Posts: 1963
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm
- Personal rank: Dame. Vandora
- Location: TN, USA
- Posts: 2853
- Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am
- Personal rank: GEx the Gecko
- Location: Kaunas, Lithuania
✓medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins
my small spec of files at Google Drive
List of console converted maps, models & more!
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 pm
- Personal rank: Dialed in.
Years ago ive used a txt to speech website to create a mp3, which i converted to umx saying ''welcome to classicut99'' lol xD
- Posts: 5488
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:24 pm
- Personal rank: Work In Progress
- Location: Liandri
"(yawn) This is getting boring..." - when there's no kills for a long period of time.
"Still less random than EvilGrins' posts." - every time you hit a lucky shot.
The female announcer in NW3 (the one who says "Warning: Nuclear threat level XX") was originally sound that I generated from an online text to speech site.
I carefully put commas in a lot of places (that wouldn't make sense when read) so the speech would sound more natural, and then edited it a bit further in a sound program, to sound more like an announcer.
- Posts: 10373
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.