- Posts: 5066
- Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 6:15 pm
- Location: On the roof.
Yeah I'm fool because UT469 is (not) XC as follows:
Map MH-GardenOfDeath which is... BIG, has an edited 2020 version with Bot Support original not based on triggers like previous edited version. This is a pathed map with 2000+ reachspecs in which Bots are playing perfectly in a XCv24 environment. And now I apology but I don't see anything at Bots in the same map in UT469. Definitely UT469 is XC - inside your dreams... XCv24 is a monster which in this moment doesn't have any equivalent at DevPath, and this is exactly what I'm using very intensive.
- Posts: 3302
- Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 pm
- Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist
- Location: Kernow, UK
If you mean "Why is the bot green ?" then the answer is most likely an incomplete install of the skin pack.
Avoid scraping your cache, and use full distros to avoid missing resources.
- Posts: 1957
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm
- Personal rank: Dame. Vandora
- Location: TN, USA
This one is very easy. The bot/player use a weird default skin because it was trying to use the one you don't see or the server don't have installed.
- Posts: 340
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:09 pm
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:32 am
- Posts: 5268
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:24 pm
- Personal rank: Work In Progress
- Location: Liandri
Therefore, all bug reports and feature requests concerning the new 469 version should be reported here:
https://github.com/OldUnreal/UnrealTour ... hes/issues
- Posts: 809
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:14 pm
- Personal rank: I.T Master
- Location: New York
MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:19 am
- Personal rank: No longer active
- Location: Somewhere, in a galaxy far, far away...
Anyway, I think the fact this patch is being worked on is proof that we really care about this game, so much so that we're basically modifying it to run perfectly on modern systems like Windows 10. Also, the v469 patch is out for download now, as I just read. So I'm honestly quite excited for it.
EDIT: I know this sounds like a stupid question, but I saw that UnrealEd in v469 adds a surface property called "Environment." What does that property do? Because I tried it and it didn't seem to do anything other than set "Force View Zone" to True.