You need a gametype that has no default inventory, or you won't be able to drop the default inventory items.papercoffee wrote: ↑Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:52 pmOh interesting... didn't notice this.
Have to test it.
I'm really intrigued why you would want to drop your only weapon.
If the weapon is considered strong, has few ammo and you throw it to the enemy, there are chances the enemy will automatically switch weapon with the one you threw, ending up with a disadvantage.OjitroC wrote: ↑Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:10 pmI'm really intrigued why you would want to drop your only weapon.
Even worse can be done with the redeemed:
15) If I AltFire with the WarheadLauncher and, meanwhile I'm controlling the GuidedWarshell, I throw it and then I make the GuidedWarshell explode, anyone who will pick it up will have the static texture all over the screen until it switches weapon.
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:07 pm
- Location: Vicenza (Veneto - Italia) / Santa Catarina (Brasil)
Remembering some problems I have encountered over time, it would be interesting to:
- allow many more serverpackages lines in unrealtournament.ini (if I want a multiplayer home LAN game with dozens of models/skins/mods installed)
- help with some occludebsp/occludeframe "general protection fault" issues causing crash, expecially using some mods and sophisticated weapons (U4E et cetera) in some maps.
- allow more than 32 bots in multiplayer games for the biggest maps.
- better managing of memory on newer hardware (yes, this would require a 64bit executable to be "perfect", but maybe something can be improved even using a 32bit one, avoiding "out of memory" issue).
OK I know that some of the above-mentioned issues/suggestions can't be done simply releasing a new patch, but...