Update from Diego_{HoF}

Discussions about UT99
Diego_HoF
Experienced
Personal rank: HoF Admin

Update from Diego_{HoF}

Post by Diego_HoF »

Hey Guys

Just to let you know I'm making another project that was left behind when i started to work in my job,right now the map is complete but still i want to test it and see what more to add it or change it, also, thanks to OpenMPT i use to convert MP3 to umx, i found some of my converted music has really low volume and isn't working as good as i want to, so i have to fix them but at the same time i want to do some changes and fixes to the maps they are used(DM-Diego-{HoF}FortuneNight and DM-Diego-{HoF}MFortress) so be prepare for it. :) :) :)

Finally, i want to revamp some of my old maps to reflect my style of cartoonish textures in the latest maps but at the same time i want to modify them, look at them as a version ][ of them with new textures, fixes, changes in the map itself, maybe music change too, but mostly texture and map changes.

That's all for now, see ya later
Last edited by Diego_HoF on Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr.Flay
Godlike
Personal rank: Chaos Evangelist

Re: Update from Diego_{HoF}

Post by Dr.Flay »

It is 2019, If you use the new audio renderers from OldUnreal you can just import the original MP3 files instead of messing around with the OpenModPlugTracker hack.
However If you insist on using reduced quality mono sound, then use Audacity to prepare the WAV file and normalise the file before exporting :tu:
Diego_HoF
Experienced
Personal rank: HoF Admin

Re: Update from Diego_{HoF}

Post by Diego_HoF »

Dr.Flay wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:31 am It is 2019, If you use the new audio renderers from OldUnreal you can just import the original MP3 files instead of messing around with the OpenModPlugTracker hack.
However If you insist on using reduced quality mono sound, then use Audacity to prepare the WAV file and normalise the file before exporting :tu:
Didn't know they existed and about the mono quality, well that part of the tutorial i don't do it, instead i use them for convert mp3 to it and then to umx, keeping the quality as high as i can