Single Player Monsters

Discussions about UT99
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Single Player Monsters

Post by EvilGrins »

So...
...the Cyberus came out of a Single Player mod/game called Legacy, and it's been a lot of fun to play with since Jack Griffin edited it out. Though not ideally suited for something like MonsterHunt, maybe, it's still been very cool overall.

So... I don't play SP very often and am not well informed on this, but are there other monsters from Single-Player UT that could be edited out and used for MH or MonsterSpawn or something??
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
OjitroC
Godlike

Re: Single Player Monsters

Post by OjitroC »

EvilGrins wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:40 pm So... I don't play SP very often and am not well informed on this, but are there other monsters from Single-Player UT that could be edited out and used for MH or MonsterSpawn or something??

Presumably you are looking for something that is not a modified variant of the default UT monsters? And you are interested in things from Mods as well as SP maps/campaigns?

In terms of Mods, I can think of Marathon Resurrection and Pearman (plus Spatial Fear and U4E but I think you have mentioned these from time to time and so will be familiar with them) - these have 'unique' monsters. Universal Soldiers has variants of default UT monsters.

SP maps tend to use modified UT monsters or the UMSSpacemarines - Zenith, for example, has some interesting Nali enemies. You'll be familiar with the stuff from UnrealPSX which is, of course, different.

Can't find anything else at the moment - it's not always easy to know which packages came from SP maps/projects.