Discussions about UT99
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:07 pm
If I start any game in UT, it's like I play in slomo 0. Why is that, how I can fix this problem? /Windows 7/
- Posts: 1907
- Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:32 pm
- Personal rank: Dame. Vandora
- Location: TN, USA
Did you try the CPU/core fix?
There is something going on when UT runs on multiple core so it confuses the game.
- Posts: 7298
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
There was a problem many had where it did that, for me I'd quit the game and then go back in and it usually went back to normal speed.
What game setting are you using?