Curious about something

Discussions about UT99
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Curious about something

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

Hi guys and girls are there any people out there that still play sniper I was curious about what rifle everyone likes to use eg 50cal single shot or rapid fire or any other sniper type rifle or what gameplay do you prefer thanks in advance
Terraniux
Masterful
Personal rank: Banished member

Re: Curious about something

Post by Terraniux »

I used to play on [ZSZ] , [BBST] and [ WOLF ] . But I think under a different nickname.....
Sometimes checking in.... often empty servers or offline servers.... hoping the days will be like the old ones.... one day....
This member can only post when permitted.
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

I sometimes go on the empty servers just so I can win lol I always play sniper I'm not very good at all the jumping around that lots of players do still lots of older players still around here and there
UTPe
Masterful
Personal rank: Dude

Post by UTPe »

I still play sniper sometimes, both ut99 classic sniper arena on medium-sized maps and sniper camping with modded rifle on very large maps (by SUF, BBST, etc).
I tried many rifles over the years on different clan servers but the best one, imho, is NBK rifle by Tony Dominatore, both long-range camping and bunny rifle for sniper battles on small maps (you're able to shoot while jumping). we host it on our sniper server with custom gfx (thanks to Tony, now retired).
Personal map database: http://www.ut99maps.net

"These are the days that we will return to one day in the future only in memories." (The Midnight)
sXs-sketchpad
Experienced

Post by sXs-sketchpad »

I know some people prefer to use a rifle that fires one shot when running and fast when crouched I dont mind either to be honest i sometimes use your site for maps to play in my own game with bots for practice I really do like sniper I dont play many other game types I prefer sniper on larger maps more places for me to hide lol