but the Redeemers are already Human guided... ok maybe sometimes not as smart as it could.
- Posts: 9998
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 am
- Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!
- Location: Cologne, the city with the big cathedral.
- Posts: 8292
- Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:12 pm
- Personal rank: God of Fudge
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
Leaving the human entirely vulnerable while they're guiding them.
This way even bots could fire them and they'd still lock onto a target and track after them... kinda like this.
- Posts: 854
- Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:58 pm
- Personal rank: Dialed in.
Code: Select all
(Function UnrealI.FlakCannon.TweenDown:000C) GetAnimGroup: Sequence 'None' not found in Mesh 'flak (Function UnrealShare.DispersionPistol.TweenDown:000C) GetAnimGroup: Sequence 'None' not found in Mesh 'DPistol'
With an extra request to enable/disable the weapons in inventory.
(goals is to give more unreal weapons in inventory, then only dispersion)