new unreal versions purchased

Discussions about UT99
rjmno1
Masterful
Personal rank: masterfull

new unreal versions purchased

Post by rjmno1 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:24 am

Today i did purchased a new goty edition unreal tournament 99 for keeps.And a unreal 1 game from www.bol.com.
I have alreay goty edition of unreal tournament but that game is very old and the cd;s are not top nots anymore.
Within 5 days the games will be delivered.

rjmno1
Masterful

Re: new unreal versions purchased

Post by rjmno1 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:53 pm

i have the newer version of ut99 goty edition just received today with the post and there is a system 400 directory on that disk and a manuel from the game.
I dont have to install the master servers they already edited from wthin the gamejust install the game and install the opengl and the s3tc files and you are done ready for gaming.
I,m waiting for unreal 1 also wich i bought on bol.com i will receive that game withing 5 working days, if there is something special on that game i will post that also here.

UNREAL - GB Manual.rar
SYSTEM400.rar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rjmno1
Masterful

Re: new unreal versions purchased

Post by rjmno1 » Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:21 pm

The new unreal 1 came in a box wich is very good but the game didnt start up running setup.So i did put the unreal 1 game retour tomorow.

the goty edition looks like this:this one works.
IMG_20210613_182256.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.