having a problem with StuffSwapper

Discussions about UT99
TJHooker
Novice

having a problem with StuffSwapper

Post by TJHooker »

Hi there people...i'm having a problem launching StaffSwapper configuration menu ingame, when i click on StuffSwapper sign in mods section game turns off giving me critical error :

UWindowComboList Transient.UWindowComboList41 (Function UWindow.UWindowComboList.FindItemNameIndex:002C) Runaway loop detected (over 100000000 iterations)

History:FFrame:Serialize <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (UTConsole Transient.UTConsole0, Function UTMenu.UTConsole.UWindow.KeyEvent) <- UEngine::InputEvent <-
UWindowsViewPort::CauseInputEvent <- WM_BUTTONUP <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWindProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- DispatchMessage <- 00460182 514 <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

...anyone knows what it is ? ...that started to happen after i imported SWWMGold.U script file into StuffImporter's database...
...i tried to overwrite StuffImporter's database with StuffImporter's file BEFORE i put SWWMGOLD config there and game worked wonders, but the reason i'm writing this is that i want to keep both SWWMPlatinum_xtra1 and SWWmGold configs ...question is how i can make it so without getting this error ?
zacman
Adept
Personal rank: M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

Re: having a problem with StuffSwapper

Post by zacman »

Dunno... Ask UBX Master, he made SWWM...
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198048595886]Image[/url]
TJHooker
Novice

Re: having a problem with StuffSwapper

Post by TJHooker »

zacman wrote:Dunno... Ask UBX Master, he made SWWM...
yes i know...but the same or similar things happen when i try to import some other mods (cant remeber) in its database...my suggestion is that it happens when i import certain amount of mods...dunno maybe its size or something...i really need to know what is reason of this and how prevent it to stop giving me errors...thanks in advance !