"Hunt down the spooky triangle"

Discussions about UT99
--=PsyXandeR=--
Inhuman
Personal rank: BANANAS

"Hunt down the spooky triangle"

Post by --=PsyXandeR=-- »

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Decided to install UT99 on my brand new computer that has a fresh installation on Win7. Also, I decided to install a proper new version of a OpenGL renderer since I usually use that one. After that, I started up the game... and ended up playing what you have just seen on the video. I call it " Hunt down the spooky triangle - figure out which one of those is your enemy" :mrgreen:

Even though I got the problem fixed by simply restarting the game, I found this glitch to be fairly amusing. Anyone cares for "Hunt down the triangle" match sometime? :tongue:
Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Re: "Hunt down the spooky triangle"

Post by Dare »

This happens to me if I minimize UT then open it again :|
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

medor wrote:I have resolved that for me with a return to an older version driver graphique card.
Saya-chan
Adept
Personal rank: Former UT99 modder

Post by Saya-chan »

lol that happened to me too. not just in UT99, though.

I also used to see weird green and black dots sometimes.

Edit: Now whenever I use OpenGL there are messed up window borders on edges of screen.
  ~♥~ Bless the Cute Emperor ~♥~
Lee_Stricklin
Adept

Post by Lee_Stricklin »

lol I haven't seen glitches like that since I ran UT on an S3 Virge. Speaking of glitches. Anybody have a problem with GUI for issuing taunts, orders, etc.? I can't get it to work properly on my machine. Basically what happens is if I try to hold down my V key the GUI will pop up for a second or two and then it will just constantly pop up and go away until I let go of the key.