Who is the best current UT player?

Discussions about UT99
NoPain
Novice

Who is the best current UT player?

Post by NoPain »

hello everyone!

Well, like most of you...i'm back to UT. I can't seem to get it out of my blood stream. No other game has ever given me the adrenaline rush that this game gives me. I've been away for a while and I was wondering exactly who are the best current UT players for DM. The follow up question to that is, where can I find them? Do they visit a specific forum or website, where do they meet up?

thanks for the help...it sure does feel good to be back :lol2:
Dare
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 God

Re: Who is the best current UT player?

Post by Dare »

Depends what mutator it is, what sort of weapons ect.
NoPain
Novice

Post by NoPain »

Any weapons...shock...it doesnt matter. I'm just wondering what the names of the best players are. I'm sure there are several in their respective areas...just need to know who I need to hunt down :)
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Post by RocketJedi »

Again depends on the mods and mutators... your welcome to give any of our clan members a shot.
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
TheCorey
Experienced
Personal rank: Evil mapper

Post by TheCorey »

Why do people always ask silly questions like this? No one can really awnser this. Especially not because the UT community is very large and excists out of several different gametypes which cant be compared.
NoPain
Novice

Post by NoPain »

TheCorey wrote:Why do people always ask silly questions like this? No one can really awnser this. Especially not because the UT community is very large and excists out of several different gametypes which cant be compared.
Woah....easy there big fella......damn....all i'm asking for are the top 1v1 DM players...no need to hate
RocketJedi
Inhuman
Personal rank: I.T Master

Post by RocketJedi »

NoPain wrote:
TheCorey wrote:Why do people always ask silly questions like this? No one can really awnser this. Especially not because the UT community is very large and excists out of several different gametypes which cant be compared.
Woah....easy there big fella......damn....all i'm asking for are the top 1v1 DM players...no need to hate
They are mostly retired or moved on. I haven't played anyone recently worth mentioning.
https://www.vulpinemission.com
Image ROCKET-X8 Server
Image MONSTERHUNT w/ NALI WEAPONS 3 + RX8
Image BUNNYTRACK NY
Image SNIPER DEATHMATCH
Image InstaGib + ComboGib + Jailbreak
Image ROSEBUM ROCKET-X RB
King Henri
Average
Personal rank: It depends

Post by King Henri »

NoPain wrote:
Go to ClanBase, where there is a competition in 1on1 DM. If u are a member of ClanBase u can challange there others to 1on1 matches. You can also se who is currently the best player in 1on1.
-Feint-
Skilled
Personal rank: Amateur Mapper

Post by -Feint- »

Testaccount wrote:No Pain, you have to understand that as the years have gone on the officiality of UT99 has flown the coop.

As you probably now know, UT is now run and operated by the masses. There are no longer any "DeadSet Official" servers, so you question of "Who is the Best DM Player" is too vague, and will result in alot of the responses youve received.

Way back when, yes there probably was Epic Servers with standard maps and weapons. Now that it has been handed to the masses you have too many varieties and flavors, of which there are many "Best" players.

Listing Just the DM.

DM - Zark
DM - Flak Only
DM - Snipers
DM - Strangelove
DM - ... need I go on?

If you are wanting to "Dominate" UT and become a well known name my only advice for you is to drop this "Hunters" attitude, join a community/clan and work you way up a certain area of DM - Without being an ass about it.

I come from a BunnyTrack environment, and the best players vary depending on the servers you visit - If you visit VRN there is none theyre equal, where as if you visit another there may be a best but its a member of the clan who runs it.

Basically asking a question like this is asking us to not only find you a single needle in a haystack but several. :loool: It just wont happen :noidea
DanomanUK@i4games-Forum wrote:Nah, people bitch one way or another.
You cant win as a mapper ;)
TheCorey
Experienced
Personal rank: Evil mapper

Post by TheCorey »

Sorry didn't mean to sound so harsh. No hate here.. don't worry. I just find asking for the best player a bit silly.
Angelus
Novice

Post by Angelus »

As the guy said, http://www.clanbase.com

Get yourself on there and u will find MANY good 1v1 players.

Have fun.
Zerk
Novice

Post by Zerk »

Jugz.G
UT99.org

Post by UT99.org »

billybill wrote:from Australia i'd nominate akit, endar, and kloo
Sheep
Novice
Personal rank: King of all Sheeps!

Post by Sheep »

probly the best players are on clanbase (i guess..)
just look in the ladders
GenMoKai
Godlike
Personal rank: Mapper

Post by GenMoKai »

Sheep wrote:probly the best players are on clanbase (i guess..)
just look in the ladders
Gues so ;) there are good players, but not every good player will be in a clan ;) some are to got, but also to arrogant for teamplay :P just in real life ;)
EAT THOSE FRIGGIN BANANAS !!!!!
1000 MPH Studios MAY NOT play any ut99.org community mappack 2 map without George W. Bush explicit permission