House of Fools servers are no more?

Discussions about UT99
Hermskii
Average
Personal rank: Secret Administrator

House of Fools servers are no more?

Post by Hermskii »

Can anybody tell me what happened and when it happened that the "House of Fools" servers are no more?

I think they were mainly MonsterHunt servers but they were very popular I thought and I was impressed with how cutting edge they were as far as new MH stuff goes even though the new stuff didn't feel right to me personally.

So please, if anybody knows the details of why the House of Fools servers are no more, please chime in here and now and let me know. Thanks!
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Re: House of Fools servers are no more?

Post by Feralidragon »

Well, you can ask them directly: http://hofgamingclan.com/forum/default.asp

EDIT: There's an open topic about it where Athena asked the same thing, so far the head admin said this: "Don't worry, sure it will get ironed out soon Athena."
Hermskii
Average
Personal rank: Secret Administrator

Post by Hermskii »

Thanks Feralidragon ,

I just found out yesterday that they were an actual clan and had other servers besides MH servers. I found out when I googled them and found their webpage but I'm not a member there and everything seemed locked down sorta like my forum used to be. I'll go back again and look around. Thanks again.

Any more word on your Nali Weapons III release?
Feralidragon
Godlike
Personal rank: Work In Progress

Post by Feralidragon »

@HOF: Well, yes, but you just have to register there, nothing hard imho, plus you can post then and give feedback there if you like, as HOF is one of the most active clans around.

@NW3: I will make an update regarding its developing very very soon. I have been working on the same weapon since January (Cybot Launcher, I said it was the most complex for a reason, it's not the weapon itself, but the actual cybots which are far more advanced visually and AI wise, on the update you will see why) :wink:
About the release, my todo list is just: finishing the cybot launcher (very very soon as said above, within this week most likelly), make a couple of fixes and addons to the core and weapons already done, do new pickups and do the new nukes. Release time: idk for sure anymore, but the development is active and I further develop the pack everyday, so the release gets really closer day after day, I really mean it (I don't want to keep people waiting much more time either :) ).