EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

fun & silly & wonky screenshots

Post by EvilGrins »

:highfive:
Click them and they get bigger!
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/30736.html
Last edited by EvilGrins on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Re: latest batch of screenshots

Post by Creavion »

What exactly is the point of those screenshots? "Latest batch of screenshots". I mean UT is not about to be in the development and consequently those are not "leaked" shots from a so far unreleased or unfinished product. :confused2:
Are they at least somehow shots from a beta version or what special stuff are they supposed to show? I dont really want to waste my time with checking them out, until I know this threads purpose.
In case you dont know but screenshots in UT are - like in other games - after release - used to underline features of a mutator, a modification or to just to introduce a map with some interesting locations but surely not just to show some generic sceenshots of the game itself. This thread is just weird to me, since it lacks of a meaningful description anyway. So, in case you want to show something important, give the thread title a better description for the start.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
EvilGrins
Godlike
Personal rank: God of Fudge

Re: latest batch of screenshots

Post by EvilGrins »

For some they are, for others they're just fun. I took shots and deleted some and kept the ones I enjoyed. If you don't enjoy them I can't help you there but I tend to take them of stuff I thought was cool, or looked good, or were just plain silly.

Fun. You remember fun, yes? Like this:

Silly is reason enough.
http://unreal-games.livejournal.com/
medor wrote:Replace Skaarj with EvilGrins :mrgreen:
Smilies · viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13758
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Re: fun & silly & wonky screenshots

Post by Creavion »

Im not sure if you understand: Unless your shots are not showing any special (funny) stuff (and this get normally posted in the Funthread in offtopic) I can tell you.. people dont care. Dont take this personal just try to emphasize with other people.
And yes, I know about fun and sorry, its nearly always nearly the same story when people feel offended, you know, trying to make a clean sweep. Its sad that you just dont want to take a good advice: Explain people why they should check that stuff out instead just to link to screenshots with believe they would care. Thats a very basic rule on forums or do you see mappers promoting their maps just with a download link, without any shots or description? I dont think so. BTW: yes, the thread title is already better.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.