Page 26 of 34

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:46 pm
by Hitman
Yes after the upgrade to extreme de lost the users

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:01 pm
by Chamberly
Also if anyone see spam bots, make sure it get reported, not to show off. I'm talking about you EG. :P

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:12 pm
by Qwerty
EvilGrins wrote:New forum ยท https://www.wharthog.com/forums/bb3portal.php

Little fuzzy on this. Might've been thrown together by some of the folks who used to be with RoseBum.



very old forum and servers been around a long time an is run by Msull :)

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 am
by EvilGrins
T'would appear http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/ is being spammed.

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:32 am
by EvilGrins
To add to the forums I was on, tried to setup an account on https://facepunch.com/forum.php today.

First snag I ran into was I learned someone there already was going by "EvilGrins".

Picked a different name, went through registration, but got an error. Told me someone was already using my email address too.

Paused, then tried to login as evilgrins.

Turns out I already have an account there.

Argh!

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:39 pm
by EvilGrins
It would appear https://forums.beyondunreal.com/ has either crashed or been suspended or its lease was finally up.

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:08 pm
by UnrealGGecko
Seems it recovered :tu:

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:05 pm
by papercoffee
EvilGrins wrote:To add to the forums I was on, tried to setup an account on https://facepunch.com/forum.php today.

First snag I ran into was I learned someone there already was going by "EvilGrins".

Picked a different name, went through registration, but got an error. Told me someone was already using my email address too.

Paused, then tried to login as evilgrins.

Turns out I already have an account there.

Argh!

:loool: You should create a list with all your forums you are already registered.

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:57 am
by EvilGrins
papercoffee wrote:You should create a list with all your forums you are already registered.

Image
UnrealGecko wrote:Seems it recovered

Seems it didn't. If you goto BeyondUnreal.com, that works... but if you go directly to the forum (as I do) then you get this:

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:44 pm
by Barbie
EvilGrins wrote:but if you go directly to the forum (as I do) then you get this
Have you tried CTRL+R (reloading)?

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:10 am
by EvilGrins
Barbie wrote:
EvilGrins wrote:but if you go directly to the forum (as I do) then you get this
Have you tried CTRL+R (reloading)?

I'm more an F5 kinda guy... but it's moot now as the forum's been restored.

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:21 am
by EvilGrins
It'd appear https://forums.unrealtournament.com/ has completely changed its format. I can't figure it out yet, no way to check for new posts... mildly frustrating.

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:04 pm
by papercoffee
EvilGrins wrote:It'd appear https://forums.unrealtournament.com/ has completely changed its format. I can't figure it out yet, no way to check for new posts... mildly frustrating.

They are updating it every hour or so.
Discuss here https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournam ... ion-thread ...and make suggestions.

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:00 pm
by EvilGrins
Thanks, paper!

Re: Active forums

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 2:33 am
by EvilGrins