Last match of 2012, first vid! :D

Discussions about UT99
KeeperUTX
Skilled
Personal rank: Eevee will kill you.

Last match of 2012, first vid! :D

Post by KeeperUTX »

Hey there.

This is my very first video which represents the last match that  I had in Unreal Tournament '99 in 2012. I did my best to put on a show that I think is worthy of UT. Enjoy.

(Please comment, either here or on YT!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWHf6m6J ... e=youtu.be

[youtube]?v=kWHf6m6JfxA&feature[/youtube]

Oh yeah, one more thing. I wish to every member of this community, every last one, a successful 2013.
Image This is Eevee, a ferocious creature that never relents in tracking its meal. It will lead you to ruin, and when it does, it will finish you.
The way it bobs its head lefty-righty? It's just cracking it's neck so it can get a better grip on you with its jaws.
{dFb}VanQuisher
Experienced

Re: Last match of 2012, first vid! :D

Post by {dFb}VanQuisher »

Cool video , Lots of good times going down that night for sure.
We also had a New years eve UT99 frag fest happening . I don't think anything an be better then a UT99 slaughter fest to bring in the new year !
Good friends,Good times and good drinks !
More people need to stream UT99 these days , including myself ! Good way to keep it alive !
papercoffee
Godlike
Personal rank: coffee addicted !!!

Post by papercoffee »

'Edited your post, so everyone can see it directly... :wink:
Hook
Inhuman
Personal rank: UT99 Promoter/Admin

Post by Hook »

Hey, that was great - yes a great way to ring in the new year for sure. :tu:
I was wondering what other UT players were doing on New Years eve, as we also had the same idea for New Years Eve.
Our "Deemer Gang" as we were coined were hammering it out on our server with some good brews and a lot of good times too.
Any one else have a good New Years eve fun frag fest on their servers?
=Hook=(Member# 626)
HUTP Active Forums: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/forum
HUTP UT99 Community Portal: https://hooksutplace.freeforums.net/
OR: https://hermskii.com/hook/ut99_hutp/
UT99 Server -> CROSSBONES Missile Madness {CMM}

* Newest Versions of: PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemers <-(the Original)
and Now with FOOD FIGHT and Frying Pan arena !!!
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777 <-(NEW IP to come)
UT99 MH Server -> {CMH} CROSSBONES Monster Hunt (MH) by Mars007 (The Original) - IP: 108.61.238.93:7777
KeeperUTX
Skilled
Personal rank: Eevee will kill you.

Post by KeeperUTX »

papercoffee wrote:'Edited your post, so everyone can see it directly... :wink:
Yeah... I dunno how to use that youtube directlink thingy :oops: thx!

Well, anyway... A behind the scenes explanation.

I used the Executioners to show off the shine they emit with ENB on. Thought it might raise a few eyebrows on YT.

Then there's the bots. Celeron, Kraanu, Na'kri... made those names up for 'em, just to spice things up. ATC-28 is a Nali Warcow with the robot texture :D

My own sniper skills would have been better if Fraps hadn't limited the FPS to 30. Real cutdown on my skills. :mad2:

Last but not least, this wasn't the ACTUAL last match. The last two were one that I failed in a DM - Loque winned. The second was a 15 frag rematch against him... Guess which one of the Skilled Snipers won :P

To tell you the truth, Loque is my archrival in UT since he's blown my and my team's heads off many a time, and I've more than repay'd him for every last head blown off. As for UT2004... no archrivals. Yet. :D

Xan is also among my set of bots in his Mk][ form. Not much of a rival seeing as I spank his tin-can-ass every time he sees me at the wrong end of a sniper rifle.

I might make a video in UT2004 about its Gunreal mod, too. Really worth DL'ing.
Image This is Eevee, a ferocious creature that never relents in tracking its meal. It will lead you to ruin, and when it does, it will finish you.
The way it bobs its head lefty-righty? It's just cracking it's neck so it can get a better grip on you with its jaws.