Raffle is now running

Discussions about UT99
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Re: Raffle is now running

Post by Carbon »

JackGriffin wrote:I'm sorry guys, I've been a bit under the weather. Our car had some problems and I've spent the last couple of days trying to get it fixed. You know, real life stuff.

So here is how we can decide the winner right now. I have sent a numbered list of the people asking to be included into the raffle to Creavion. Now I will ask Ferali to please select a number between 1 and 100 and reply with that number to this thread. Crev will take that number and apply it to the list and reply back with the person who that number lands upon. That will be the winner.

Thank you two gentlemen for helping with this. I wanted to do a live drawing but I'm just not up for it. This is just as good and no one could argue the truthfulness of either Crev or Ferali. They are about as honest as people can get.

Good luck everyone!
No worries mate and sorry to have given you any pressure. Health before all, without a doubt.
JackGriffin
Godlike
Personal rank: -Retired-

Post by JackGriffin »

Crev replied to the wrong thread, he put it on the other one but that's my fault. I drafted him into this without asking him prior. Thank you for playing along Crev, and you too Ferali.

The winner of the disks was Deathox8. If you'll reply to me with your address I'll get them shipped ASAP. Thanks everyone for playing, we'll have another simple contest this Sunday.
So long, and thanks for all the fish
Creavion
Godlike
Personal rank: About to be non-act.

Post by Creavion »

I dont mind to post this awesome trophy twice.
About to be non-active
My very last UT map project: CTF-FacePalm (tropical CTF-Face remake)
Why do I leave? click here
What I want to do next: Joining an UDK team (uncertain however) and improve 3D modelling and texture editing skills
Thanks to those who visibly supported me until/at the end!
My reactivated account on indiedb.com.
Carbon
Inhuman
Personal rank: Hoarder.

Post by Carbon »

JackGriffin wrote:Crev replied to the wrong thread, he put it on the other one but that's my fault. I drafted him into this without asking him prior. Thank you for playing along Crev, and you too Ferali.

The winner of the disks was Deathox8. If you'll reply to me with your address I'll get them shipped ASAP. Thanks everyone for playing, we'll have another simple contest this Sunday.
Congrats Deathox8!!
:rock:
DeathoX 8
Experienced

Post by DeathoX 8 »

Whoa, didn't expect this! :D
Thank you Jack for hosting this contest :)

@Creavion is that the Big Rigs trophy? :P